Here are some links about sightseeing information for Toscana/Tuscany, Italy:
- List of Attractions in Tuscany Region, Italy – "For More Information On These Attractions, Click On The Attraction Name To Access Their Karen Brown Web Page" – Source: Karen Brown's World of Travel – "Recommendations Travelers Trust"
- Sightseeing in Tuscany, Italy – By: Suzanne E Morrison – Source: streetdirectory.com
- Tuscany – "Photo Tuscany Sightseeing Attractions" – Source: The Globe Holidays Project – In English, French, Germany, Italian, Portugese, Spanish
- Tuscany and Umbria – "Travel Guides" – Source: Travel section of The New York Times
- Tuscany - Sightseeing – Source: tripadvisor.co.uk – In multiple languages
- Tuscany Sightseeing By Road – "" – Source: Italy Tourism & Travel section of worldweb.com – "Travel & Tourism"
- Useful information for visitors to Tuscany – "About Tuscany - tourist information, useful tips and sightseeing guide ... " – Source: knowital.com – "For villas and apartments, we've got Italy covered."
- SEE ALSO
- Info on 2010 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana/Tuscany *, dated Wednesday, January 06, 2010
- Info on 2010 National Holiday Observances in Italy , dated Friday, January 01, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event that you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 3 February 2010: mercoledì, 3 febbraio 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Donne e motori, gioie e dolori."
"Women and motors, joy and pain."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photos:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.