Here are some links for museums in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
- MUSEUMS – Please click on "MUSEUMS" on the Home Page – Source: Cortonaweb – "everything about cortona" – In English, Italian
- Museo Ebraico di Firenze (Jewish Museum of Florence) – Source: jewish Florence – "Jewish community of Florence" section – In English, Italian – of moked – "il portale dell'ebraismo italiano" – In Italian Only
- MUSEUMS: Florence – Source: Select Italy® – "The Ultimate Source for Travel to Italy"
- Uffizi Gallery – Source: web site
- Jewish Museum of Leghorn – Source: Comunità Ebraica di Livorno - "Leghorn Jewish Community" – In English, Italian
- Musei.it - Toscana – In Italian Only – Source: Musei.it – "Il portale nazionale dei musei italiani"
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Arezzo
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Firenze
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Grosseto
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Livorno
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Lucca
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Massa Carrara
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Pisa
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Pistoia
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Prato
- Tipologie di Musei presenti a: Siena
- Musei in Toscana – In Italian Only – Source: Meta Toscana – " Turismo e Vacanze in Toscana"
- Museums - Tuscany Region Guide – Source: Italiansrus.com
- Museums – These web pages are in English – Source: "To live the city" section (parts of it are in English) of Comune di Suvereto – In Italian Only
- Museums and Libraries – "Libraries, art galleries and exhibition rooms in Tuscany Italy" – Source: ToscanaViva.com – In English, Italian
- Please make a selection from the pull down menus: "Change Area" and "Please select a district" or choose and click on one of the museums that are listed
- Museums and Monuments of Tuscany homepage introduction – Source: Welcome Tuscany – In English, Italian
- Museums in Tuscany by major cities – Please click on any city listed in this box on the right-side of the screen
- Museums in florence, tuscany, chianti, italy – "Your Guide to Florence" – Source: Travel Guide section of Tuscany.net – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Top Museums to visit across Tuscany – Source: discoverTUSCANY – In English, Italian
- Tuscany Museums & Monuments – Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Virtual Uffizi ~ The complete catalogue of the Uffizi Gallery of Florence – Source: web site
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on museums (musei) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 16 September 2009: mercoledì, 16 settembre 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"La storia si ripete."
"History repeats itself."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2011, All Rights Reserved