Here are links (URLs) to my Italian language blog entries:
ITALIAN LANGUAGE BLOG ENTRIES:
- Info on how to ask questions in Italian *, dated Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- Info on Italian Vocabulary/Vocabolario *, dated Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Info on Italian Phrases +*, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +*, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about about Italian Expressions *, dated Friday, May 25, 2007
- Info on links for translators of the Italian Language , dated Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Info about Italian dialects in Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info on Conjugation and On-Line Conjugator for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- Info on Learning and Teaching Italian *, Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian +*, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar +*, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation +*, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language +*, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about blogs on the Italian language *, dated Wednesday, March 24, 2010
* = Blog entry has been updated.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
This blog entry is dedicated to the fall semester class, 2009 of young women attending the "first faculty-led" session of Meredith College Study Abroad, Italy program of Meredith College, Raleigh, NC. This program is located at Palazzo Alberti in the city of Sansepolcro which is in the province of Arezzo in the region known as Tuscany AKA Toscana. My wife, Martha, who is a Meredith College graduate and I had the opportunity this past Thursday, 27 August to visit Palazzo Alberti. We had the pleasure and honor to meet these young women (Amanda, Chelsea, Hannah, Jacqueline, Jennifer, Lauren, Lisa, Samantha and Vi Judy) along with Dr. Betty Webb, Director of International Programs and her husband, Mr. John Rose, Signora Sara Andreini, Associate Director of Meredith in Italy, Miss Rebekah Williams, Residence Director and the local support staff.
That's it for Wednesday, 2 September 2009: mercoledì, 2 settembre 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il mondo e dalla parte di chi agisce."
"The world belongs to those who act."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.