Here are some links for outlets in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
OUTLET CENTERS/MALLS – MULTIPLE STORES
- THE | MALL – LOCATION: Exit Incisa off of the A1, direction Pontassieve/Leccio – south of Firenze/Florence – In Arabic, Chinese, English, French. German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- From the Home Page, please click on "THE LOCATION"
- McArthurGlen Barberino Outlet – LOCATION: Exit Barberino del Mugello off of the A1, direction Barberino del Mugello (FI) – north of Firenze/Florence – In English, Italian
- Valdichiana Outlet Village – Please check web site for hours of operation – LOCATION: Exit Valdichiana off of the A1, direction Foiano della Chiana (AR) – south of Firenze/Florence – In English, German, Italian
- Prada AKA I Pellettieri d'Italia – Reviews
- Prada Factory Outlet Tuscany – Source: Factory Outlets in Italy section of X
- Prada – Please scroll down to store name – Location: Levanella (AR), località of Montevarchi – Source: Tuscany shopping subsection of TUSCANY within the DESTINATIONS section of concierge.com – "inspired travel starts here"
- PRATESI FACTORY STORES – Men and Women's shoes – In English, Italian
- Locations in Tuscany: Ambra (AR), Radda in Chianti (SI), Monteriggioni (SI)
- Factory outlet: Tuscany - Florence - Arezzo - Siena - Lucca - Pisa – Source: Factory-Outlet-Italy.com – In English, German, Italian
- Factory Outlets in Toscana – Source: Factory Outlets Italy – "Welcome to Factory Outlets Italy, this site offers information for over 2200 Outlets and Factory Outlets in Italy where YOU can buy direct from the Manufacturer/Producer at Factory Outlet prices"
- intoscana.it – "Official Website of Tuscany" – Primarily in English, Italian with a drop down menu of other language choices
- Outlets in Tuscany – Source: abc Tuscany.com – "travel guide to Tuscany Italy"
- Tuscany – Source: PrimeItaly.com – "A chance to get a taste the real Italy"
- Outlet Shopping Itinerary in Tuscany – Source: Experience Tuscany – "Travel to Tuscany without leaving your home…blog!"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on Market Days - Outdoor Markets in Tuscany *, dated, Friday, May 16, 2008
- Info on Outlets and Shopping in Italy *, dated, Friday, November 25, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 26 August 2009: mercoledì, 26 agosto 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Ogni medaglia ha il suo rovescio."
"There are two sides to every coin."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.