Here are some links about the Italian school system in Italy:
- Back to School: 10 Things You Should Know About the Italian School System – Friday, September 12, 2014 - 10:58 – Katia Amore – Source: italy magazine – "Everything Italy. Authentically Italian."
- Education & Schooling in Italy – state schools equivalent to public schools (K-12) in the USA – Source: AngloINFO in Italy
- Education in Italy – Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Essential Expat Information about Schools and Education in Italy – Source: Living Abroad section of Shelter Offshore
- The Italian education system – "Schools & education" – Source: Buying a home in Italy section of Barclays Buying Abroad
- Italian Education System – "Italian education system, italian schools, schooling in italy, Italian nursery school, primary schools in italy, italian middle school, high school secondary schools in italy, vocational studies in italy, academic schools, Italian universities" – "" – Source: Understanding Italy – "A website about Italy, Italian people, Italian life and all things Italian" – "Everything you ever wanted to knw about Italy. . ."
- Italian school system – Source: Everything 2
- The Italian School System – "What you Need to Know" – Source: Moving to Italy section of Life In Italy
- THE ITALIAN SCHOOL SYSTEM – Source: Under the Consular services section of the Information and Services portion of the Embassy of Italy in Washington, DC, USA
- Italy – "Structure of Educational System" – Source: EuroEducation.net – "The European Education Directory"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- BLOG ENTRIES
- Deirdré Straughan – Countries Beginning with I – "Living in Italy, India, and the World"
- Scuola Materna – "Public Preschool in Italy" – Jan 29, 2003
- An Italian Middle School – Dec 22, 2003
- Italian High Schools – "Some Observations from a Non-Italian Parent" – Feb 15, 2004
- Italian School Culture – "Encouraging Unity in the Classroom" – May 12, 2006
- English Teaching in Italian Schools – Nov 27, 2003
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Friday, 11 May 2007: venerdì, 11 maggio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying author unknown.
"Bisogna navigare secondo il vento."
"As the wind blows, you must set your sail."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.