Here are some links about Taxes in Italy:
TAXES IN ITALY
- Italy – Source: Property in Italy subsection of Italy Property section of Propertyshowrooms.com
- Taxes – Source: EU Factsheets portion of AngloINFO – "Everything you need for life in another country..." – Italy
- Income Tax – "An introduction to Italy’s income tax" – In English, German, Italian – Source: Just Landed
- Italy Income Taxes and Tax Laws – Source: WWW.WORLDWIDE-TAX.COM
VAT (VALUE ADDED TAX)
- Italian Tax Facts – "The Expatriate Financial to Italy" – Source: Association of International Life Offices (AILO)
- Italy - Taxation – Source: Expat Focus – "FOR ANYONE MOVING OR LIVING ABROAD"
- Living in Italy - Taxes & Charges – Source: AngloINFO – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- Money matters – In English, German, Italian – Source: Marche Voyager
- Tax Facts – Contact for further information/queries: Massimo Pagani, Tax Partner Italy – Source: KPMG
- TAX GUIDE FOR FOREIGNERS – Source: Agenzia entrade
- TAX RESIDENCE IN ITALY – In English, French, Italian – Source: FISCOoggi "is a Web Magazine published by Italy's Revenue Agency, the newly established public body responsible for the nation's tax collection and incomes assessment on behalf of the Economics and Finance Ministry."
- The Tax system in Italy – "The Italian Tax System" – Source: Università degli Studi di Milano - Bicocca
- Taxation (Italy) – In multiple languages – Source: European Commission > Your Europe
- Taxes in Italy – Source: keyitaly – "THE ITALIAN PROPERTY SITE"
- Do Your Clients Want to Retire Abroad? – "They'll need a lot more than a passport. Here's how you can help." – "By Elizabeth O'Brien, May 1, 2007" – Source: FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Earn Up To $80,000 Abroad Tax Free - Keep The Rest in an IBC – "By Rolf Müller" – Source: EscapeArtist.com – "Restart Your Life Overseas"
- Expat Tax - U.S. Taxation of American's Living Abroad – "By Don D. Nelson, Attorney at Law, CPA" – Source: EscapeArtist.com – "Restart Your Life Overseas"
- Uncle Sam takes a bite out of expatriate incomes – "By Sharon Reier, International Herald Tribune, Published: May 26, 2006" – Source: International Herald Tribune
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Social Security (Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale) in Italy *, dated Friday, December 08, 2006
- Info about Social Security and Taxes for Americans Living in Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 28, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
That's it for Tuesday, 16 January 2007: martedì, 16 gennaio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi non fa, non falla."
"Those who do nothing, make no mistakes."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 10 June 2007)