MARKET DAYS - OUTDOOR MARKETS - OPEN AIR MARKETS
- Florence Markets – Source: World Guides to Florence
- Open-Air Markets in Florence – Source: In Italy Online!
- Markets in Tuscany – Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- By province (Please note: Sometimes the name of an Italian city listed below is the same name for the province it is located in.)
- Local Tuscany markets taking place today
- Markets in Tuscany – By Province in Tuscany – Source: Tuscany Net
- Open air markets – Source: Cortonaweb
- Pisa Markets – Source: World Guides to Pisa
- Street Shopping: Outdoor Markets in Tuscany – Source: In Italy Online!
- Tuscany Italy Markets – Siena – Source: Turismo Verde
- TYPICAL MARKETS in FLORENCE – Source: StudentsVille.it
- Weekly Markets in Tuscany – Source: slow travel italy
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Market Days/Antique Markets in Italy *, dated Saturday, November 19, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request for further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Friday, 16 May 2008: venerdì, 16 maggio 2008.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Non tutti quelli che hanno lettere sono savi."
"Not all those who are learned are wise."
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.