- Ski Tuscany – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- SKI INFOS – Source: Cutigliano section of ABETONE.com – In English, German, Italian
- Skiing in Tuscany – Source: Toscana e Tirreno – In English, Italian
- AMIATANEVE.IT – Source: web site – In Italian Only
- Ski – Source: montagna-pistoiese.com – "pistoia tourism, northern tuscany, tuscany mountains, skiing abetone, tourism tuscany, tuscany mountain, hiking in tuscany, mountains in tuscany"
- Val di Luce – "la Montagna in Toscana" – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- Cutigliano - Ski resort facts – Source: SKIINFO – In multiple languages
- La Montagna Pistoiese – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- parco Avventui Doganaccia – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info about skiing and snowboarding conditions and weather in Italy for 2008 and 2009 *, dated Tuesday, November 11, 2008
- Info About Skiing and Snowboarding in Italy in 2007 and 2008 , dated Tuesday, November 27, 2007
- Info about webcams at ski resorts in Italy *, dated Tuesday, January 09, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 21 October 2009: mercoledì, 21 ottobre 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Quando il sol la neve indora neve neve neve ancora."
"When the sun makes the snow golden, it will snow and snow again."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.