- Dogs are allowed a walk with Old Masters in Tuscany – – March 19, 2008 – Source: Travel News subsection of the Travel section in Times Online
- A dog's life in Lucca, Italy – Serenella Leoni, Italian Living Examiner – Source: Italian Living Examiner section of examiner.com™ – "INSIDER SOURCE FOR EVERYTHING LOCAL"
- Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Pets can enjoy more beaches in Tuscany – Source: intoscana.it – "Official Tuscany Web Site" – In multiple languages
- Tuscany Dogs, Cats, Pets & Animals – Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Pet friendly hotel in Tuscany – "Vacation with dog in Maremma Toscana" – Source: Hotel in Tuscany - Maremma Toscana, Rifugio Prategiano – In multiple languages
- Tuscany and Umbria - Arezzo Pet Friendly Accommodation – Source: wotif.com
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info about Moving Pets to Italy *, dated Friday, April 14, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 7 October 2009: mercoledì, 7 ottobre 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Fortunati gli animali che non leggona i giornali. "
"Lucky are the animals who don't have to read the newspapers."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.