- Italy current weather conditions – Source: SkiEurope
- ITALY: IT – Source: snocountry.com
- Italy Ski Report – "Your ski and ride powder guide" – Source: SkiReport.com
- SNOWBOARDING IN Italy – Source: The World Snowboard Guide (WSG)
- Italy Snow Reports – "THE SCOOP ON THE SNOW" – Source: realconditions.com
- Snow Reports > Italy – Source: Ski Central
- Snow Reports and Forecasts for Italian Ski Resorts – "The best snow in Italy - The best skiing and snowboarding conditions" – "Warning:- The Snow Report for Italy, on ski-snow-forecast.com, is for information only. Snow Depths and current Skiing Conditions change rapidly, as do Snow Forecasts for Italy. If you decide to participate in Winter Sports, you do so entirely at your own risk. Skiing and Snowboarding have many dangers, and it is your responsibility to understand and accept them before participating." – Source: ski-snow-forecast.com
- Snowcams > Italy – List – Source: Ski Central
- Ski Resort Cams – Source: Snow-Pak Online
- ARPAV - Centro Valanghe di Arabba – In English, German, Italian – Source:
- Servizio Valanghe Italiano – Commissione Tecnica del CAI – In Italian Only
- The Avalanche Center
- Cruising the Alps: The Best Ski Resorts in Italy – "The insider's guide to Italy" – Source: DolceVita
- Dolomite Superski – "a world of snow" – In English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Italy – "Read about Italian resorts!" – Source: ifyouski.com
- Italy Ski Reviews – Source: Holiday Watchdog
- List of Ski Resorts in Italy – "Love Snow Live Snow Eat Snow " – Source: snowHeads.com
- Ski Italy : Italian Ski Resorts Map – Source: J2SKI
- Ski Resorts -> Italy – Source: Ski Central
- The Top Italian Ski Resorts - rated for Beginners, Experts and Snowboarders – "Warning:-The information on j2ski.com, where not clearly factual, is opinion only. It is not definitive, nor is it exhaustive and you must confirm it for yourself before you act upon it. Wherever and whenever you decide to ski, you do so entirely at your own risk. Skiing is an action sport with many dangers, which you must identify and accept before participating. If you do not accept these risks and your responsibility for understanding them - please do not ski." – Source: j2ski.com
- Airports in Italy for Ski Resorts – "Map of Airports in Italy for Ski Resorts" – Source: snowrental
- SEE ALSO:
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
Also note, there were several sources above that had "Warnings" at the bottom of the page of their respective web sites. I included them in this blog posting.
That's it for Tuesday, 27 November 2007: martedì, 27 novembre 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Gatto scottato dall'acque calda, ha paura della fredda."
"The scalded cat fears cold water."
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.