- Flea Markets and Antique Shows – "Shopping"– Source: Made*In*Italy*On*Line – "brings viewers the best of Italian fashion, food, wine, shopping, and travel with a content-rich site, fast and easy to navigate."
- Flea/Street Markets – Please scroll down to find specific references to "Italy" – Source: Graffiti Wall section of Rick Steves' Europe
- Markets in Italy - "Italian Antique Fairs and Flea Markets" – Source: Italian Stay
- Mercato delle Pulci – "Florence's Flea Market" – Source: home & abroad – "matching people to places"
- Top 10 European flea markets – "Having bargain-hunted her way around the continent, Angela Rippon offers her tips on finding the most delectable collectables" – Source: Travel
section of the Guardian Unlimited – "Best daily newspaper on the world wide web"
- BLOG ENTRY
- Sunday flea markets – blog entry dated, Thursday, December 01, 2005 – Source: Italy From The Inside – "A Scoop of Real Italian Life for Travelers & Friends"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Market Days/Antique Markets in Italy * , dated Saturday, November 19, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
That's it for Friday, 13 April 2007: venerdì, 13 aprile 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian one from Giacomo Leopardi.
"Un vocabolario può contenere solo una piccola parte del patrimonio di una lingua."
"A dictionary can embrace only a small part of the vast tapestry of a language."