Here are the titles for my blog postings/entries for March About, For or On Italy:
- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for February, 2007 , dated Thursday, March 01, 2007
- Info on viewing and following 2007 ACC Basketball and March Madness in Italy , dated Friday, March 02, 2007
- Info on Regional Tourist Offices and Web Sites in Italy , dated Tuesday, March 06, 2007
- Info about Telepass.it (electronic toll collection system) in Italy , dated Friday, March 09, 2007
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- Info on Search Engines utilized for information about, for or on Italy , dated Friday, March 16, 2007
- Info on Olive Oil in Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 20, 2007
- Info on Italian Food Festivals in Italy , dated Friday, March 23, 2007
- Info on shipping your vehicle to Italy , dated Tuesday, March 27, 2007
- Info on Visa and Entry Requirements for Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 30, 2007
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming, considering a move or traveling to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are in the process of considering, have made the decision to move or travel to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I'll update the appropriate blog entry periodically.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline or starting point for an individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.I am open to suggestions and solicit comments from the readers of this blog for your feedback.
That's it for Sunday, 1 April 2007: domenica, 1 aprile 2007.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chello ca 'e scritto 'ncielo, 'nterra manca nun po'."
"Everything written in the heavens must happen on earth."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 10 May 2007)