Here are some links on travel guides and information for Italy:
TRAVEL GUIDES AND INFORMATION
- Italy – "La Dolce Vita has never been sweeter." – Source: lonely planet
- Italy – Travel Guides – Source: The New York Times
- Italy – Source: Wilitravel
- Italy Logue – "One Stop Travel Guide to Italy"
- Italy Tourism and Vacation Planning – Source: Travel Guides section of SideStep® – "The traveler's search engine™"
- Italy Travel - Tips, Guides & Reviews on Travel Library – "Always Direct - Always Impartial" – Source: Travel Library
- Italy Travel Guide – Source: TravelNotes.org
- Italy Travel Guide – "Italy Tourism, Information" – Source: Viridia.com
- Italy Travel Guide - Overview – In English, French, German, Spanish – Source: World Travel Guide
- Travel to Italy's Northeast Corner – "Italy for Visitors" – Source: About.com
- Travel guidebooks expand online presence – By Eric Pfanner, Published: December 16, 2007 – Source: International Herald Tribune
- New generation of Web sites for travel planning – The Associated Press, Published: Thursday, December 6, 2007 – Source: International Herald Tribune
- ENIT – "Italian Government Tourist Board" – Source: web site – In Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Perugia Online ® – "tourist guide to the city of Perugia - tourist information" – Source: web site – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Umbria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Basilicata, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Puglia AKA Apulia, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Calabria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- Info about travel hotspots in Italy *, dated,Wednesday, October 01, 2014
- Info on guides for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Info on Regional Tourist Offices and Web Sites in Italy , dated Tuesday, March 06, 2007
- Info about Travel Planners and Tours to Italy *, dated Friday, May 19, 2006
- Info on Travel Tips to Italy *, dated Friday, April 21, 2006
- Info on Packing Light and Traveling Light for Your International Trip or to Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 18, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 600+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 13 March 2007: martedì, 13 marzo 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Il denaro è un buon servo e un cattivo padrone."
"Money is a good servant, but a bad master."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.