Here are the titles for my blog postings/entries for February About, For or On Italy:
- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for November, December, 2006 and January, 2007 About, For or On Italy , dated Thursday, February, 01, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info about Sicilia (Sicily), Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 06, 2007
- Info about Jewish Genealogy and Ancesty for Italy , dated Friday, February 09, 2007
- Info on Comunes in Italy , dated Tuesday, February 13, 2007
- Info on Italian Citizenship via Jure Sanguinis *, dated Friday, February 16, 2007
- Info on the 20 Regions of Italy , dated Tuesday, February 20, 2007
- Info on Consulate Jurisdictions for the Embassy of Italy and Consulates General in the USA , dated Friday, February 23, 2007
- Info on Italian Citizenship via Marriage , dated Tuesday, February 27, 2007
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming, considering a move or traveling to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are in the process of considering, have made the decision to move or travel to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I'll update the appropriate blog entry periodically.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline or starting point for an individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.I am open to suggestions and solicit comments from the readers of this blog for your feedback.
That's it for Thursday, 1 March 2007: giovedì, 1 marzo 2007.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Meglio un pezzo di pane secco e la tranquillità, che una casa dove si fanno banchetti e litigi."
"At home it is better to have stale bread and peace than banquets and fights."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 4 May 2007)