Here are some links on Italian Citizenship via Jure Sanguinis (continuity of blood):
- Jure Sanguinis in Italy – July 2006 – Source: Expats in Italy
- CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP JURE SANGUINIS – Source: Italian Citizenship & Genealogy Services (ICGS)
- Italian Dual Citizenship Frequently Asked Questions – Please scroll down to the sections titled, "Italian Citizenship jure sanguinis - General", "Italian Citizenship jure sanguinis - Qualifying", "Italian Citizenship jure sanguinis - Naturalization"– Source: Italiamerica
- Italian Citizenship/Moving to Italy – Michael Severini – Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
- Jure Sanguinis – "An American's quest for Italian Citizenship... and all things Italian" – Rick – Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
- BLOG ENTRIES
- Welcome to the Dual Citizenship Forum – Source: ItalyLink.com
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship – Source: ItalianGenealogy.com
- Dual Citizenship Through Ancestry – January 2005 – Source: Expats in Italy
- The Fugitive: An American's Ongoing Quest For Italian Citizenship – By Michael Brouse – Source: EscapeArtist.com
- My Journey to Obtain Dual Citizenship – Submitted by Mimi Torchia Boothby – Source: Comuni di Italia.Org, Inc.
- connect with your heritage – "Assistance in obtaining Italian Citizenship, Irish Citizenship and Greek Citizenship" – Bella Consultants
- Italiamerica – "Italian American Cultural Organization Honoring Families Who Emigrated to America from Southern Italy and Sicily" – "The Italian American link between you and your family roots and culture in Southern Italy" – In English, Italian
- Italian Dual Citizenship
- Italian Citizenship & Genealogy Services (ICGS)
- My Italian Family – "Welcome to the No.1 Italian source for your family roots"
- CITIZENSHIP – In English, Italian – Source: Embassy of Italy in Washington, DC USA
- Dual Citizenship – Source: My Italian Family – "Welcome to the No.1 Italian source for your family roots"
- Dual and Multiple Citizenship – "A noncommercial collection of information about citizenship, dual citizenship and multiple citizenship" – Source: www.multiplecitizenship.com
- Italian citizenship – Published 2006.03.06 – English language edition, Citta' di Torino – Source: Comune di Torino – In Italian Only
- Italian Citizenship from: MOTHER – "Italian Citizenship Requirements – Information and Documents Required for Italian Citizenship for People of Italian Descent" – Source: Italian Dual Citizenship
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Jewish Genealogy and Ancesty for Italy *, dated Friday, February 09, 2007
- Info on how to become an Italian Citizen *, dated Monday, November 07, 2005
- Info on finding out more about your Italian Ancestry *, dated Sunday, November 06, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Jure Sanguinis is just one way of gaining Italian citizenship. Please read my blog entry titled, "Info on how to become an Italian Citizen" for further information.
That's it for Friday, 16 February 2007: venerdì, 16 febbraio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il fatto non si può disfare"
"What's done cannot be undone"
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.