Here are some links about Jewish Genealogy and Ancestry for Italy:
JEWISH GENEALOGY AND ANCESTRY FOR ITALY
- Dr. Meir Padoa Collection – "The Douglas E. Goldman Jewish Genealogy Center has converted to digital format the late Dr. Meir Padoa's collection of family trees. This collection, comprising hundreds of family trees documenting the history of Italian Jewry during the last centuries, now forms part of the database of the Genealogy Center and is available for searching by genealogists and historians." – Source: The Douglas E. Goldman Jewish Genealogy Center – In English, Hebrew
- Jewish Genealogy in Italy – Source: Italian Family History
- Sephardic Genealogy Italy – Source: Sephardic Genealogy Resources
- Italian Resources for Jewish Genealogy – "A Guide to the Main Resources on Italian Jewish Genealogy by Nardo Bonomi" – Source: JewishGen® – "The Home of Jewish Genealogy" – "An affiliate of the Museum of Jewish Heritage - A Living Memorial to the Holocaust"
- The Jewish Community of Italy – Source: European Jewish Congress
- Jewish Italy – In English, Italian
- JEWISH ITALY – In English, Hebrew – Source: Kosher Delight – "Your Jewish Online Magazine!"
- JEWISH MUSEUMS
- Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma) – In English, Italian
- Jewish Museum of Asti – In English, Italian
- Jewish Museum of Bologna – In English, Italian
- Jewish Museum of Casale Monferrato – In Italian Only
- Jewish Museum of Ferrara – In English, Hebrew, Italian
- Jewish Museum of Florence – In English, Italian
- Jewish Museum of Livorno – In English – Source: JewishItaly.org – "Your guide to Jewish Italy"
- Jewish Museum of Merano – In English, German, Italian – Source: Guide to the museums of South Tyrol
- Jewish Museum of Trieste – In Italian Only
- Jewish Museum of Venice – In Italian Only
- SEE ALSO:
- Jews In Italy – Source: In Italy Online!
- List of sites dealing with genealogy – Source: Historical Society of Jews From Egypt (HSJE)
- By Rebecca Weiner, Stephanie Persin et al – Source: Jewish Virtual Library
- BLOGS – Source: ROOTS TELEVISION
- Genealogy Blog – Schelly Talalay Dardashti – Source: MyHeritage.com
- Genealogy Blogs & Bloggers – Source: About.com
- Tracing the Tribe – "Tracing the Tribe is a JTA blog about Jewish genealogy -- all the developments, tools and resources you'll need to peer more closely into your family tree." – Schelly Talalay Dardashti – Source: JTA (Jewish Telegraphic Agency) – "Global News Service of the Jewish People"
- Shamash: The Jewish Network
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Judaism (Jewish Italy) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 12, 2006
- Info on finding out more about your Italian Ancestry *, dated Sunday, November 06, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Friday, 9 February 2007: venerdì, 9 febbraio 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi vivra, vedra."
"Time will tell."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.