Here are some links on money/currency transfer to Italy:
- INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER – "Step by step process of money transfer" – Source: foreign-currency.com
- Foreign currency transfers – "" – Source: thisismoney.co.uk
- HiFX – "Foreign exchange":
- Personal and corporate foreign exchange services
- Global operations in North America, the UK, Europe and Australasia
- Serving over 2,500 corporate clients worldwide and 30,000 private clients annually
- MoneyGram – "Send money around the world quickly and simply. Pay important bills fast."
- OANDA – "is the trusted source for businesses, forex traders and travelers to access foreign exchange data and services."
- Online FX – Source:
- PDQFX – "provide a low cost and hassle-free currency transfer service based in the UK, sending money Worldwide" – Source:
- Travelex – "Worlwide Money"
- Western Union Money Transfer® Service – "a fast, reliable and convenient way to send a money transfer."
- XE.com – "The World's Favorate Currency Site"
- XEtrade – "Solutions for Global Commerce" – Registration required
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on the usage of ATM, debit and credit cards in Italy and Europe *, dated Wednesday, March 17, 2010
- Info on Forums About, For or On Italy *, dated Tuesday, May 23, 2006
- Info about ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 25, 2006
- Info on EXPATS: Primarily in Italy *, dated Wednesday, November 09, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
However, I have used XEtrade to transfer US dollars (USD) which were converted to Euros before the transfer to an European bank to pay for the deposit, first month's rent and the quarterly rent payment for our rental house in Italy. My wife and I were very pleased and satisfied with the service and assistance provided by XEtrade. We knew beforehand the exchange rate and the cost of this transaction. We were kept informed on the status of the transfer along the way and its final receipt to the financial institution of our landlords in Europe.
CAVEAT! (Warning): Be sure to checkout the bank, institution, company or any transfer agent before you use their respective services to transfer YOUR money to a foreign (off-shore) financial institution, company or entity. You can go to the blog entry titled, "Info on Forums About, For or On Italy" and under the section titled , "EXPATS" and read or search about what other Expats or individuals traveling to Italy and abroad have done to transfer funds to the country they are living or traveling in at that specific point in time. Another blog entity to look at for further information is titled, "Info on EXPATS: Primarily in Italy".
That's it for Friday, 3 August 2007: venerdì, 3 agosto 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Se son rose fioriranno."
"If they are roses, they will bloom."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.