Here are some links about buying an used car or previously owned vehicle in Italy:
- AngloINFO – "Everything you need for life in another country..."
- AngloINFO Liguria – "Life on the Italian Riviera, in English!"
- AngloINFO Milan – "Life in Lombardy, in English!"
- AngloINFO Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Automobiles – Please scroll down to the section titled, "Used Cars" – Source: Ciao*Italy
- AutoSuperMarket – In Italian Only – Source: link found under "Global Publications" section of Welcome to Auto Trader – "Search the UK's biggest selection of new and used cars with 386,766 vehicles available to buy online."
- Car Locator Italy – Source: Global Car Locator
- Italy Car Marketplace – Source: ezilon autos – "Europe auto & car guide" section of ezilon.com – "Europe International Web Directory and Search Engine"
- QUATTRORUOTE – In Italian Only – Source: web site
- Tizzi Automobili – In Italian Only
- VetrinaMotori.it – In Italian Only
- vivastreet.it – In Italian Only – (local classified ads)
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on money/currency transfer to Italy *, dated Friday, August 3, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
Buying a used car in Italy is challenging because of the differences in language, business practices and consumer protection laws that you have in the USA. There is no CarMax to go to choose your vehicle of choice from out of hundreds of vehicles or getting a Carfax report (Vehicle History Report) to find out if the vehicle had been damaged or been in a flood or something. You need to exercise caution and buy from a reputable seller/dealer. I am a firm believer in asking for assistance from a neighbor, someone who is familiar with the businesses where you live, etc. for their advice and recommendations.
That's it for Tuesday, 07 August 2007: martedì, 07 agosto 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Non tutto il male vien per nuocere."
"It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.