Here are some links for Personal Safety in Italy and elsewhere:
- Avoid Theft - Don't Get Ripped Off When Traveling – Lisa Byrne – Source: Europe Trip Planning section of slow travel
- Thiefhunters in Paradise – "or, High and Dry on the Streets of Elsewhere" – Bloggers: Bambi Vincent and Bob Arno – Source: web site
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs
- U. S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs –International Travel
- Get Help in a Foreign Country
- Lost / Stolen U.S. Passports Abroad
- Financial Assistance for U.S. Citizens Abroad
- Arrest/Incarceration of U.S. Citizens Abroad
- Locating U.S. Citizens Abroad in the Event of an Emergency
- Medical Emergencies Involving U.S. Citizens Abroad
- Death of U.S. Citizens Abroad/Estate Matters
- General Emergency Information for U.S. Citizens
- International Travel
- A SAFE TRIP ABROAD
- Tips for Americans Residing Abroad
- Living Abroad
- Additional Resources
- U. S. Department of State, Overseas Security Advisory Council • Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- Crime and Personal Safety in Europe – Source: Durant Imboden's Europe for Visitors
- Europe Travel Safety - Tips for a Safe Trip to Europe - Street Smarts – "Take your knowledge of hazards to Europe's streets" – From James Martin – Source: Europe for Visitors section of About.com
- European Safety - Tips for a safe trip to Europe – "Is Europe safe? We have tips to minimize the hazards." – From James Martin – Source: Europe for Visitors section of About.com
- Is it safe to go to Sicily? – Source: Best of Sicily
- Italy 2007 Crime & Safety Report – "Europe - Italy, 22 Jan 2007 " – Source: Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- Italy Travel Guide: Travel Information – Read sections titled, Travel Safety and Crime – The Ultimate Travel Planning Resource – Source: ThereArePlaces ®
- Italy Warnings Or Dangers – Source: VirtualTourist – "The people behind the places™"
- Police, the law, crime and personal safety in Italy – Source: knowital.com
- Safety and Health – Source: LET'S GO ITALY
- Safety Tips – Source: Corporate Travel Safety™ – "... is your destination for unique travel safety and security products." – "Worry Free Travel Gear ... for Your Peace of Mind!™"
- Beside these "Safety Tips", please scroll down to section labeled, "Pickpockets"
- Travel Safety: Europe: Italy – Source: Worldworx
- Is it Safe to Travel to Europe – Revised May 4, 2011 – Source: Europe the first time – "ORGANIZING YOUR FIRST TRIP TO EUROPE"
- Suggested [web] Sites – Source: Found in Safety Tips section of Corporate Travel SAFETY™ – "Worry Free Travel Gear... for Your Peace of Mind™"
- The Navigator: The risks of summer travel to Europe – By Christopher Elliott – Published: July 1 | Updated: Sunday, July 3, 3:35 AM – Source: Found under Travel within the Lifestyle section of The Washington Post
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about crime in Italy *, dated, Sunday, JULY 07, 2013
- Info about preventing identity thief while traveling to Italy and beyond *, dated, Sunday, May 05, 2013
- Info about health or medical information for travelers to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 08, 2011
- Info on pickpocketing in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 19, 2010
- Info on Scams and Ripoffs in Italy *, dated, Friday, May 26, 2006
- Info on Travelers' Health in Italy and Europe *, dated, Friday, December 02, 2005
- Info on Personal Safety in Italy *, dated, Thursday, December 01, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 30 November 2005: mercoledì, 30 Novembre 2005
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"La Vita e Incerta Mangia il Dolce per Primo."
"Life is Uncertain, Eat Dessert First."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.