- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for August, 2006 About, For or On Italy , dated Friday, September 1, 2006
- Info about Clubs and Organizations in Italy , dated Tuesday, September 5, 2006
- Info for Newcomers to Italy *, dated Friday, September 8, 2006
- Info About the Marche Region of Italy *, dated Tuesday, September 12, 2006
- Info on Bus Transpportation in Italy , dated Friday, September 15, 2006
- Info About Leasing a Car for Italy , dated Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- Info About Automobile Clubs in and outside of Italy , dated Friday, September 22, 2006
- Info About Ski and Snowboard Conditions in Italy , dated Tuesday, September 26, 2006
- Info About Christmas/Buon Natale (La Befana) in Italy *, dated Friday, September 29, 2006
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming, considering a move or traveling to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are in the process of considering, have made the decision to move or travel to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I update the appropropriate blog entry periodically.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline or starting point for an individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.
That's it for Sunday, 1 October 2006: domenica, 1 ottobre 2006.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Che pecura se fa, s' 'o manga 'o lupo."
If you act like a sheep, the wolf will eat you.
Moral: Take risks in life, or you won't get ahead