- Accountants serving the English-speaking community in Italy – In English, Italian – Source: italyaccountants
- The AngloFILE – English-speaking businesses and services in Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- English Yellow Pages – "Directory of English-speaking businesses"
- craigslist – " Local community classifieds and forums - a place to find jobs, housing, goods & services, social activities, a girlfriend or boyfriend, advice, community information, and just about anything else -- all for free, and in a relatively non-commercial environment"
- PAGINEGIALLE.IT– The Italian Yellow Pages – Multiple language selection: Italian, English, French, German and Spanish – You will need to ask if they speak English
- Easy Milano – "is a free, bi-weekly (fortnightly) publication in English designed to help the members of the English-speaking community of Milan find everything they need: from housing to jobs, from schools to restaurants, from translators to babysitters, and much more... "
- The Florentine – News & Views around Florence
- Informer – "Welcome to The Informer. If this is your first encounter with us, you should know that The Informer's mission for the last 18 years has been to help expatriates settle into Italy and enjoy their lives here more by trying to resolve their problems, especially those to do with Italian bureaucracy."
- ITALY Magazine – "THE NO.1 MAGAZINE FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS ITALIAN" – "is published monthly and is available in newsagents throughout the UK or through subscription for worldwide delivery."
- See also,
- Info on Italian Newspapers , dated Tuesday, November 15, 2005
- Info for On-Line Magazines and Publications for Italy and Europe *, dated Friday, November 11, 2005
- Info on EXPATS: Primarily in Italy *, dated Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
That's it for Tuesday, 10 October 2006: martedì, 10 ottobre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Vai in piazza e chiedere consiglio; vai a casa e fai come ti pare."
Go to the square and ask advice; go home and do what you like.