Here are some links for Banks in Italy:
- Banks : Europe : Italy – Source: Qualisteam
- Banks in Italy – List – Source: Business.com
- Financial Services > Banks > Italy > Complete List – Source: Yahoo! Shopping Directory
- Italian Banks – List – "Italian banks are gradually joining the world of the Internet and making it possible for their clients to do their banking online. We will list such banks as we learn about them. For the moment they tend to be the smaller banks, as most of the larger state-owned banks have been slower to move into the brave new world. One thing holding back E-commerce in Italy is the difficulty in being able to accept credit cards online. One of the first banks in Italy to meet their customer's demands was the Banca Sella." – Source: Ciao*Italy
- Italy Banks and Banking Sites in Italy – List – "The brief guide to banks in Italy includes the major banks in Italy, including local banks and international banks having branches in Italy." – Source: www.worldwide-tax.com
- Banking – Source: Italian Legal Language Services – "is a U.S. based Company offering assistance to individuals and attorneys on matters of Italian inheritance law, Italian property title searches, marriage and divorce proceedings in Italy as well as assistance with pensions and general administrative issues."
- Opening A Bank Account in Italy – Source: AngloINFO in Italy
- Deal could herald wave of consolidation in banks – By Ian Limbach Published: August 27 2006 20:13 – Source: FT.com Financial Times
- Deal forms new No. 1 in Italian banking – By Heather Timmons The New York Times Published: August 27, 2006 – Source: International Herald Tribune
- Italian bank mergers – Getting more popolari – Source: Economist.com
- Italy – Excerpt from: Volume II "Money Laundering and Financial Crimes" - Italy, March 2, 2006 – Source: U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Italy
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) in Italy *, datedTuesday, April 25, 2006
- Info on Travel Tips to Italy *, dated Friday, April 21, 2006
- Info on a Few Financial Topics in Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 07, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
As far as I know, on-line or Internet banking in Italy is not as wide spread as it is in the States or some other countries in Europe. However, I'll be updating this entry from time to time as I come across more information on this topic.
That's it for Friday, 13 October 2006: venerdì, 13 ottobre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Le disgrazie non vanno mai sole."
"Troubles never come alone."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 1 May 2007)