Here are some links about the best restaurants to eat in Rome / Roma, Italy:
- 10 of the best Italian restaurants in Rome – "From a cozy trattoria to an experimental bistro and Michelin-starred luxury" – 15 October, 2013 – By Silvia Marchetti – Source: CNN Travel section of CNN EDITION: INTERNATIONAL
- 10 of the best restaurants in Rome – "Rome rustles up old gems in beautiful piazzas as well as new slants on cucina Roma. Italian food specialist Diane Seed selects her favourites" – Wednesday 13 July 2011 05.00 EDT – Diane Seed – "About us" – Source: Found in the travel section of theguardian – "Latest news, sport and comment from the Guardian" – "News | Sport | Comment | Culture | Business | Money | Life & style | Travel | Environment | Tech | TV | Video | Dating | Offers | Jobs"
- The 14 Best Places to Eat in Rome – "Eating is a national pastime in Italy and the rules are clear: arrive hungry, and forget any special requests -- the Roman chef always knows best. Rome has been perfecting its food scene for a few thousand years, so the best approach to dining in the Eternal City is to forget calories are a thing and just dive right in. Embrace Rome's eclectic mishmash of old and new traditions with 14 of the best restaurants in the city." – "" – – "ABOUT" – Source: THRILLIST – "Find the Best and Most Under-Appreciated Places to Eat, Drink and Travel."
- The Best Places to Eat in Rome – "Italy is like the Garden of Eden when it comes to finding heavenly bliss with food. There are so many amazing places that you can literally eat your way across the city and still not experience every delectable dish and restaurant the city has to offer. We can say this; the best Roman food is made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. So as always, the best is made to order and seasonal. Here are a few tips for where to eat in Rome…" – – "" – Source: EscapeHere – "Destinations | Inspirations | Videos"
- The Best Restaurants in Rome Tourists Don't Know About – "Instead of falling into the same tourist traps, why not follow a local's lead—straight to the best restaurants in Rome. When I see innocent tourists in Rome fawning over frozen pizza and generic gelato, I just want to take them by their t-shirts, scrub their sticky, tiramisu-covered fingertips, and finally (basta!) feed them food that tastes like, well, Italy. Here's where to find some of the best restaurants in Rome." – May 16, 2016 – by Alyssa Shelasky – "ABOUT US" – Source: Condé Nast Traveler (US Site) – "Travel Reviews, News, Guides & Tips" – "At Home in the World"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- 8 Must-Visit Restaurants in Rome – "Katie Parla is a Rome-based food and beverage journalist. She is the author of the blog Parla Food, the mobile app Katie Parla's Rome, and is working on a cookbook, Really Roman, to be published by Clarkson Potter in Spring 2016. Taking a trip to the city? Let her be your guide." – by Katie Parla – "ABOUT" – Source: serious eats – "The Destination for Serious | Eats"
- 10 Places To Eat Incredibly Well In Rome, Italy – "The Eternal City is eternally hungry" – May 21, 2015 – Sara Porro – "About" – Source: FOOD REPUBLIC – "Food | Drink | Recipes | Travel | People | Design | Video"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- The Best Restaurant in Rome – "La Pergola is the ONLY restaurant in Rome with three Michelin stars. Go behind the scenes and watch Chef Heinz Beck make an incredible seafood dish he calls, simply, "The Sea." – Published on Mar 16, 2014 – by: Mario Batali
- Hidden Gems of Trastevere: Rome Neighborhoods – "The Roman Guy, the foremost authority on the city of Rome, explains one of his favorite areas of Rome...Trastevere! Here you'll find great tips on where to go, what to see, what to eat and even where to drink! Your mini-video guide book will show you some of the best hidden gems of Rome & hidden gems of Trastevere. See our blog post: http://goo.gl/pTzWeI" – Published on Feb 3, 2016 – by: The Roman Guy
- My guide to the best restaurants in Rome – "Are you fed up with the many tourist traps of Rome? The kind of restaurants with the food presented on pictures and menu cards in russian? Then hopefully you will enjoy this food guide recommended by my lovely roman friends." – by: Niklas Roar – In Danish, with English spoken some of the time
- My Rome budget eats – "Great places we found that did not break us, most meals were between 4-12 Euro's. If you would like more information, please go to my website thetravelinggemini.com I have lots of great tips to make your travels more enjoyable and affordable" – Published on May 19, 2015 – by: Traveling Gemini
- Top 10 Places to Eat & Drink | Rome Travel – "Planning a trip to Rome? Learn about the top 10 places to eat and drink in this travel video. Tip: If you like your vino, head to the Trimani Wine Bar; it has one of the largest selection of Italian wines in Rome." – Published on Dec 2, 2013 – by: Howcast
- Where To Eat In Rome – "I am one of the luckiest lads around as through my work I get to visit and eat at some of the best cities in the world. Check out this video of me eating my way around Rome. Thanks so much to my friends Kristina, Katie and GianLuca for their brilliant recommendations, their Twitter handles below:" – by: Danny McCubbin
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- ROME / ROMA
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Info about the best restaurants to eat in Rome / Roma, Italy *, dated, Sunday, October 23, 2016
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Roma AKA Rome *, dated, Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Info about, for or on food in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Info on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Sunday, 23 October 2016: domenica, 23 ottobre 2016
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Uno non può pensare bene, amare bene, dormire bene, se non ha mangiato bene."
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2016, All Rights Reserved.