Here are some links on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy:
THINGS TO DO IN ROME/ROMA
- BY THE NUMBERS
- 5 unusual things to do in Rome – Source: Rome Hostel
- Five free things to do in Rome – Source: TRAVEL section of The Telegraph
- Top 5 Things to Do In Rome – Friday, April 29th, 2011 at 12:02 pm – Elijah Bitson – Source: BestTravelWebsites.com
- 10 Interesting Things to do in Rome – APRIL 15, 2011 – by Teresa Gotay – Source: cheapoair® – "Travel Blog" section of cheapoair®
- Rome: 10 Things to Do in 24 Hours – By Jeff Israely – Source: Found in the Travel section of TIME – ""
- 20 great things to do in Rome – "Revel in endless artworks and antiquities or just enjoy a gelato" – Source: Time Out Rome – "Your critical guide to hotels, restaurants and going out in Rome"
- The Offbeat Traveler: Ten Things to Do in Rome When You Tire of Monuments and Churches – Mar 6, 2007 – Charles Anderson – Source: Found under West European Travel – suite101.com – "Insightful writers. Informed readers"
- Top 5 Romantic Things To Do In Rome – Charlotte McCulloch – March 21st, 2011 – Source: A Pair of Panties & Boxers – ""
- Top 10 Things to Do in Rome – Karen Schaler | Apr 10, 2011 – Source: TRAVEL THERAPY® – "Top Trips Based on What You’re Going Through in Life!"
- IN GENERAL
- FOR KIDS
- Fun Things to Do in Rome – Source: Found under DESTINATIONS Rome subsection of Destinations section of TravelWithYourKids.com
- Fun Things To Do In Rome With Kids – "The Best Rome Attractions For Families" – Source: www.family-travel-scoop.com – "Family Travel, Explore The World With Your Kids"
- Gladiator school – "one of the best things to do in Rome for kids and adults alike." – Source: explore-italian-culture.com – "Share with us our knowledge and experience of Italian culture : people, customs, language, food and places to visit in Italy."
- FOR ALL OTHER AGES
- Fun Things To Do In Rome – May 12, 2010 – Source: Things to do today – "Looking for something to do?"
- Hidden Rome – "Unusual Attractions and Things to Do in Rome, Italy from Monte Testaccio to The Catacombs of San Sebastian" – "About" – Source: Atlas Obscura – "is the definitive guide to the world's wondrous and curious places."
- Italy Sightseeing Guide: Things to do in Rome – "Are you going on holiday to Rome in Italy? Are you looking forward to doing some sightseeing at Rome’s many historical locations? Our guide to sightseeing in Rome gives you the information & facts you’ll want to know." – Source: Kwintessential – "Helping you Speak the Local Lingo' - Professional Document Translation, Interpreters, Multilingual Business Services and Training"
- Q&A: Insiders tips on unique things to do in Rome Italy. – "These articles provide a unique perspective on things to do in Rome..." – Source: Romanlife-romeitaly.com – "Discover Insider Tips, get the best prices for tours, rentals and hotels in Rome Italy."
- Rome for Free - The Top Things to do in Rome for Frugal Travelers – "Top Ten Free and some Bonus Cheap Thrills" – By James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- Things To Do in Rome – "What to do in Rome" – Source: IgoUgo – ". . . travel reviews and photos will spark your wanderlust and help you plan your next adventure—and, we hope, inspire you to share your own experiences."
- Things to do in Rome – "Sort by: Popular" – Source: Found in and under the Destinations section of lonely planet
- Rome Things to Do – "Most Viewed Things to Do in Rome" – Source: Virtual Tourist – "The people behind the places™ "
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Info about, for or on food in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- Info about churches (non-Catholic), mosques and synagogues in Roma / Rome * dated, Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Info on things to do in Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Info about, for or on airports for Rome/Roma, Italy * dated Wednesday, March 10, 2011
- Info on blogs about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on guides for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- Info on three day or suggested itineraries for Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 30, 2009
- Info on web sites about, for or on Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Info on the Best of/Top 10 of Rome/Roma, Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 16, 2009
- Info About, For or On Rome, Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 13, 2005
- Info about, for or on things to do in Tuscany/Toscana *, dated, Wednesday, July 13, 2011
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 15 June 2011: mercoledì, 15 giugno 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Roma nos vocat."
"Rome is calling."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.