- Getting Married in Italy – Source: INFOrmation section of AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Getting married in Italy – Source: Mrs2Be
- How to Get Married in Italy – Source: italy-weddings.com – "Information on Italian Weddings, Traditions - Stories of Bridal Customs in Italy - Past and Present"
- Wedding Planning - Getting Married in Italy – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- ItalianDestinationWeddings.com – "Italian Weddings - Getting Married in Italy" – Source: web site – "World Leader in Destination Weddings" – In English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Romantic Italian Weddings – "Your Destination Wedding in Italy at Villa San Crispolto and Villa Baroncino" – Source: web site
- getting married in italy – "the wedding organiser for italy" – Source: web site
- Italian Wedding Dream – "we plan, you celebrate" – Source: web site
- Italyweddings – "Getting married in Italy doesn't have to be as complicated as it might sound." – Source: web site – ". . . is based in Florence, and has been assisting hundreds of couples for almost 20 years; listening to their dreams, organizing their perfect day."
- Luna Rosa – "Weddings and Honeymoons in Italy" – Source: web site – ". . . has grown to become one of the largest Event planning companies in the UK."
- BY COUNTRIES
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS (MISCELLANEOUS) LINKS
- Civil Weddings – "Legal requirements for Weddings in Italy" – listing provided for over 21 countries – Source: Exclusive Weddings in Italy – In Chinese, English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Legal requirements for foreign couples to get married in Italy – Source: Dream Wedding Italy – "WEDDING LOCATION SPECIALISTS"
- legal requirements for getting married in italy – Source: weddings abroad guide – ". . . is filled with everything you'll need to have the most amazing wedding abroad imaginable."
- Legal Requirements for Weddings in Italy Paperwork Requirements – "Paperwork Requirements For U.S. Citizens Getting Married in Italy" – Source: Romantic Italian Weddings
- Marriage Requirements Italy – listing provided of over 19 countries – Source: ItalianDestinationWeddings.com – "Italian Weddings - Getting Married in Italy"
- ENIT ITALIA: Official site of Italian State Tourist Board
- Getting married – Source: ENIT ITALIA: AGENZIA NAZIONALE DEL TURISMO – "Italian Government Tourist Office - Australia & New Zealand"
- Getting married – Source: ENIT ITALIA: Official site of Italian State Tourist Board UK and Ireland
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Italian Citizenship via Marriage *, dated, Tuesday, February 27, 2007
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
If you are planning on getting married in Italy, that is wonderful. However, you need to perform the same diligence and checkout the references of the wedding service providers and/or individual as you would at home, wherever you may live. Before you transfer any money from your bank to a foreign business entity, you should have a signed contract, detailing and listing of all the expected services that will be provided and at what costs to you. You need to establish a budget for your wedding and have safeguards in place for cancellation, weather, the need to reschedule in the event of an illness, a death, etc.
That's it for Wednesday, 29 June 2011: mercoledì, 29 giugno 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Sicilian proverb, author unknown.
"Matrimoni e viscuvati, di lu celu su mannati"
"Weddings and spiritual matters are heaven sent."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.