Here are some links on some of my blog entries for travel to Italy:
- Info on Destination Guides for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy , dated Wednesday, July 29, 2009
- Info on guides for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Info about airports in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- Info About Fare Watcher Web Sites for Flights to and/or from Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 25, 2008
- Info on Travel Web Sites: Italy, Europe and wherever *, dated Friday, September 12, 2008
- Info on travel insurance for Italy and beyond *, dated Friday, October 26, 2007
- Info on Destination Guides for Italy *, dated Wednesday, October 24, 2007
- Info on travel deals to Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- Info on Airports in Italy, Airport Guides and How to Get To and From the Airport *, dated Wednesday, November 23, 2005
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy , dated Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- Info on Travel Tips to Italy *, dated Friday, April 21, 2006
- Info on Packing Light and Traveling Light for Your International Trip or to Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 18, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply by email to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 11 November 2009: mercoledì, 11 novembre 2009.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Se vuoi vivere a lungo, prazo poco e cena ancora di meno."
"If you want to live long, have a light lunch and even lighter dinner."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.