Info on Judaism (Ebraiche/Jewish) in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy
- How did Jews live in Florence at the time Michelangelo was sculpting the David? – "Hidden in the city that all the world knows and loves is another Florence: a Jewish Florence!" – Source: Jewish Florence Tours – "Visiting Florence from a Jewish point of view"
- Jewish Culture of Pitigliano – In English – Source: Pitigliano Ferien – "im wilden Süden der Toskana" – In German with some English
- Jewish Focus – Source: the Medici Archive Project – In English, Italian
- JEWISH AND KOSHER TUSCANY, ITALY – Source: Kosher Delight – "Your Jewish Online Magazine!"
- Tuscany – Source: JewishItaly.org section of Jewisheurope.org – "Your Guide to Jewish Europe"
- Source: JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY – "... is a division of the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise"
- TUSCANY –
- The Virtual Jewish History Tour Florence – By Rebecca Weiner
- The Virtual Jewish History Tour Livorno (Leghorn) – By Rebecca Weiner
- The Virtual Jewish History Tour Pisa – By Rebecca Weiner
- The old cemetery – Location: Firenze/Florence – Source: jewish florence – "Jewish Community of Florence" – In English, Italian – section of moked – "il portale dell'ebraismo italiano" – In Italian Only
- Jewish Museum of Florence – In English, Italian
- Jewish Museum of Livorno – In English – Source: JewishItaly.org – "Your guide to Jewish Italy"
- Great Synagogue (Synagogue, Shul) – Source: JewishItaly.org section of Jewisheurope.org – "Your Guide to Jewish Europe"
- Synagogue and Museum – Source: jewish florence – "Jewish Community of Florence" – In English, Italian – section of moked – "il portale dell'ebraismo italiano" – In Italian Only
- Synagogue (Synagogue, Shul) – Source: JewishItaly.org section of Jewisheurope.org – "Your Guide to Jewish Europe"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Jewish Genealogy and Ancesty for Italy * , dated Friday, February 09, 2007
- Info on Judaism (Jewish Italy) in Italy *, dated Wednesday, December 13, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
For all those individuals that celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are on Thursday. Some of my friends will be traveling with other friends and family -- locally, nationally or internationally. Other friends and acquaintances will be having or are going through a difficult time. It may be the first holiday since a loved one's passing or without a job or being sick or recovering from an illness or whatever. No matter your state of mind and/or health, you are in my prayers and hopes for a better future.
That's it for Wednesday, 25 November 2009: mercoledì, 25 novembre 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Acqua passata non macina più."
"That's water under the bridge."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.