Here are some links on Christmas in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
- Christmas in Tuscany – "An unforgettable experience" – 17.12.2007 – Source: intoscana.it – "Official Tuscany Web Site" – In multiple languages
- Christmas Holidays in Tuscany – "Food & Drink in the Tuscan Maremma" – Source: Casina di Rosa – "Vacation House in Tuscany" – In Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Christmas in Tuscany – November 12, 2008 – Nikki Hootman – Location: California, USA – Source: Nikki’s Missive blog of rentvillas.com
- Christmas Day Feast is a special occasion in Italian homes – December 23, 2008 – by Cristina – Source: discover TUSCANY Blog of discover TUSCANY
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on Christmas cribs, creches, nativity scenes and presepi in Italy *, dated Friday, December 12, 2008
- Info on or about Christmas Lights in Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 09, 2008
- Info about 2009 New Year’s/ Capodanno/La Festa di San Silvestro in Italy *, dated Tuesday, December 02, 2008
- Info About Christmas/Buon Natale/Epiphany (La Befana) in Italy, 2008/2009 *, dated Friday, November 28, 2008
- Info on 2008 Christmas Markets (Mercato di Natale) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 18, 2008
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply by email to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 4 November 2009: mercoledì, 4 novembre 2009.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Natale viene una sola volta 1'anno."
"Christmas comes but once a year."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.