NEW YEAR'S/CAPODANNO/LA FESTA DI SAN SILVESTRO
- Celebrating New Year's Eve in Italy – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- New Year's Eve celebrations events dinner party festivals in Italy – Source: Clickz.it – "italy travel guide all the best about Italy italian tourist websites services lodgings accommodation farmhouse hotel villa entertainment business travel tourism."
- New Year's Eve in Italy – La Festa di San Silvestro e Il Capodanno – Source: GoCurrency.com
- Rome for Christmas-New Year's week – Source: slow travel talk Italy
- Archive for the 'Capodanno 2009 offerte eventi feste' Category – Posting of these events: In Italian Only – NOTE: There is no switching from English to Italian or vice versa – Source: TravellingItaly.info – In English OR – Source: TravellingItaly.info – In Italian Only
- Christmas and New Year's Day 2009 in Umbria Italy – Source: Bella Umbria – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- New Year's Celebrations and Events in Italy – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- New Year's Celebrations in Rome, Bologna, Naples and Capri, Venice, and Florence – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- A Point-and-Shoot Digital Camera Night Photo Guide: Happy New Year of Night Photography from Rome – Source: Matthew Bamberg, Digital Traveler
- BLOG ENTRIES
- "Capodanno" New Year’s Eve in Italy - Something Special – Wednesday, December 12, 2007 – Source: The Annotico Report – "A commentary by Richard Annotico on current news of interest to those of Italian ancestry, that appear in US, Italian, and International publications"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info About Christmas/Buon Natale/Epiphany (La Befana) in Italy, 2008/2009 , dated Friday, November 28, 2008
- Info on 2008 Christmas Markets (Mercato di Natale) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: If you want me to reply by email to your comment or request for further information, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Tuesday, 2 December 2008: martedì, 02 dicembre 2008.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"L'uomo definisce il momento, o il momento definisce l'umomo."
"Man defines the moment, or the moment defines the man."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.