- How to Avoid a Pickpocket – Posted July 9th, 2007 – Source: Ms. Adventures in Italy
- Naples: capital city of pickpockets – Posted by Bambi on May 03 2008 – Source: Thiefhunters in Paradise – "or, High and Dry on the Streets of Elsewhere"
- Theft Thwarter Tips – "Strategy for travel safety:" – Posted by Bambi on Feb 19 2008 – Source: Thiefhunters in Paradise – "or, High and Dry on the Streets of Elsewhere
- slow travel talk Italy
- Italy Travel Tip - How to Safeguard Your Money – "Avoiding Pickpockets and Petty Theft" – Source: By Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- petty crime in rome – "precautions to avoid thieves and pickpockets in rome" – Source: rome buddy.com – "we know what's bugging you ..."
- Pickpockets in Italy – Phyllis from NY – Source: slow travel Italy
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Personal Safety in Italy *, dated Thursday, December 01, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: If you want me to reply by email to your comment or request for further information, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Tuesday, 16 December 2008: martedì, 16 dicembre 2008.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Neapolitan proverb, author unknown.
"A chi pazzèa cu' 'o ciuccio nun le mancano càuce."
"Who keeps bad company has to bear the consequences."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.