- Christmas in Italy – "Italian Christmas Celebrations, Decorations, and Traditions" – Please scroll down to the paragraphs titled, "Christmas trees, lights, Nativity Cribs, and Christmas celebrations in Italy:" – Source: From Martha Bakerjian in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- The biggest Christmas tree in Italy – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish – Source: Bella Umbria
- The three best…Italian Christmas markets – Words by Carla Passino, Published on the 23-10-2008 – Source: Italy Magazine – "The No. 1 Magazine for lovers of all things Italian"
- Christmas lights!! – "2007-12-02, Florence, Italy" – Traveler kjpetez17 – Source: Traveljournals.net – "Stories from your friends on the road"
- Christmas lights in Milan – Source: Wikimedia Commons
- Italy - Taranto - Christmas lights – Max IK7TOE – Source: flickr – "Share your photos and video. Watch the world."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about 2009 New Year’s/ Capodanno/La Festa di San Silvestro in Italy , dated Tuesday, December 02, 2008
- Info on 2008 Christmas Markets (Mercato di Natale) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: If you want me to reply by email to your comment or request for further information, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Tuesday, 9 December 2008: martedì, 09 dicembre 2008.
Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi ama me, ama il mio cane."
"Love me, love my dog."
Please read my wife blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.