- Info on Why Martha and Ben go to Italy?, dated Wednesday, March 1, 2006
- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for February, 2006 About, For or On Italy *, dated Thursday, March 2, 2006
- Info for Disabled/Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and/or Vision/Sight Individuals in Italy *, dated Friday, March 3, 2006
- Info on Using Metric Versus US/English Measurements for Baking and Cooking in Italy , dated Friday, March 10, 2006
- Info about Driving in Italy *, dated Friday, March 17, 2006
- Info about Ferries to and from Italy *, dated Friday, March 24, 2006
- Info about Expulsion (Deportation) from Italy, dated Friday, March 31, 2006
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming or considering a move to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are either in the process of considering or have made the decision to move to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I update the appropropriate blog entry.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline for another individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.
That's it for Saturday, 1 April 2006: sabato, 1 aprile 2006.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Nulla è nuovo sotto il sole."
There is nothing new under the sun.