Here are the links for using Metric Versus US/English Measurements for Baking and Cooking in Italy:
- Baking Conversions – includes Temperature Converter, Weight Converter and Liquid Converter – From Expats In Italy
- Baking Measurements and Abbreviations – For everyone living outside of the U.S., here's a list of our common abbreviations followed by our Metric Conversion Chart. Happy baking!!– From CookieClubRecipes.com
- Measurement conversions – From Zuppa Toscana
- Translation of Measures to Metric – From Anna Maria Volpi - A Passion for Cooking
- English system – From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Metric system – From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Converting Recipes from Volume to Weight – From Ochef
- FAQ Cooking – From Christiane's Collection of Cooking Recipes of Chemists and Physicists
- Free International Recipes – Discover international recipes by the thousands, all recipes are free - some are very unusual - all recipes are displayed with ingredients in American, English and Metric units; exchange recipes with others, or request a recipe from our librarian – From CookeryBook.com
- How Many? A Dictionary of Units of Measurement – From Russ Rowlett, Director, Center for Mathematics and Science Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MEASUREMENT TOOLS – From MARTINDALE'S THE "VIRTUAL" ~ NUTRITION CENTER
- Metric conversions & US customary unit conversion – From Science Made Simple, Inc.
- Metric Recipes and Recipe Conversion – The Metric Kitchen – From John Ward's Web Pages
- Our Best Recipes – Share your finest recipes with the world, in English or French. This printer-friendly site shows both Imperial and Metric measurements, and features an easy-to-use rating system– From culinary.net - food and home resources
- The Vacation Rental Kitchen Cookbook - Basics – From Slow Travel Italy
That's it for Friday, 10 March 2006: venerdì, 10 marzo 2006.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Tutto è bene quel che finisce bene."
All’s well what ends well.
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 16 June 2006)