- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for November, December, 2005 and January, 2006 About, For or On Italy *, dated Wednesday, February 01, 2006
- Info about the Post Office (Ufficio Postale)/Posteitaliane in Italy *, dated Thursday, February 02, 2006
- Info on Grocery Shopping for Travelers with an Apartment, a Rental House or a Villa in Europe and Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 14, 2006
- Info on 2006 National Holiday Observances in Italy *, dated Thursday, February 16, 2006
- Info about Department/Clothing Stores in Italy, dated Saturday, February 18, 2006
- Info on Political Parties in Italy *, dated Sunday, February 19, 2006
- Info on American Political Parties Abroad and in Italy, dated Monday, February 20, 2006
- Info for U.S. Forces, Government Employees, Military Retirees and certain Defense/Gov. Contractors PCSing (moving) to Germany *, dated Saturday, February 25, 2006
The above links are current. In the event of a broken link or if anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update and/or correct one or more of these blog postings/entries.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming or considering a move to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are either in the process of considering or have made the decision to move to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I update the appropropriate blog entry.
* = Blog entry has been updated.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline for another individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.
That's it for
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"La prudenza non è mai troppa."
"You can't be too careful."