Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for December, 2005 on Italy

Here are the titles for my blog entries for the month of December, 2005 for Italy Flag of Italy :

12/1/05 – Info on Travelers' Health in Italy and Europe

12/2/05 – Info on Private and Public Transportation and Other Transportation Modes in Italy

12/3/05 – Info on the Blog Postings for November, 2005 on Italy

12/4/05 – Info on Tourism in Italy

12/5/05 – Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language

12/7/05 – Info on a Few Financial Topics in Italy

12/8/05 – Info for Visas and Permits for Italy

12/13/05 – Info About, For or On Rome, Italy

12/28/05 – Info about Social Security and Taxes for Americans Living in Italy

12/31/05 – Info for U.S. Forces, Government Employees, Military Retirees and Defense/Government Contractors with or without their Dependants PCSing (moving) to Italy

The above are links on the blog titled, Moving2Italy2 and are all current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites and/or topics, please feel free to post your comment and I'll either update these blog entries or create a new entry. I would greatly appreciate it, if anyone finds or comes across a broken link, to notify me ASAP, so that, I can correct it.

I believe there’s something for everyone in one or more of the blog entries for December. I am working on other blog entries and will be busy making up my list for future blog entries to review when my wife and I go to Italy in May and June, 2006.

That's it for Tuesday, 10 January 2006: martedì, 10 gennaio 2006.

Felice Nuovo Anno!

Ciao, Ben

Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.

Tra il dire e il fare c'è di mezzo il mare.
Saying and doing: there’s the sea in-between.

No comments: