Here are some links on articles about, for or on Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
- 36 Hours in Florence – By ONDINE COHANE – Published: July 16, 2010 – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Cooking Schools in Tuscany – "Hands-On Lessons in La Cucina Tradizionale" – By Clay and Joanna Hubbs – Source: TransitionsAbroad
- Maybe the Best Way to Integrate into Florence Life is...Not To... – by Loren Taylor – Source: The Florence Newspaper
- Observer Escape section of The Observer (Sunday paper), sister publication of the Guardian Unlimited – "Best daily newspaper on the world wide web" – found in the travel section on the Guardian Unlimited web site
- How Tuscany brought out the artist in me – "Phil Hogan discovers his inner artist on a painting holiday in Tuscany" – Sunday June 3 2007
- Tuscany on two wheels – Tom Robbins, Sunday April 23 2006
- TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- 36 Hours in Florence – By DANIELLE PERGAMENT, Published: June 3, 2007
- Exploring Tuscany's Lost Corner – By TIMOTHY EGAN – Published: May 21, 2006
- Florence, Then and Now – By ADAM BEGLEY – Published: November 30, 2008
- Italian Renaissance – "Style Map" – By JACKIE COOPERMAN – March 22, 2009 – TMagazine section
- Tuscan Summer: Food, Wine And Music Galore – By JENNIFER CONLIN, Published: May 27, 2007
- Tuscany Without the Crowds – By DANIELLE PERGAMENT Published: March 7, 2010
- Savoring Tuscany a Glass at a Time – By JENNIFER CONLIN, Published: April 15, 2007
- The Riches of Lucca – By MARK BITTMAN, Published: September 24, 2006
- Secret Tuscany – By JANINE DI GIOVANNI – Published: May 21, 2006
- Tuscany – Source: ITALY Magazine – "THE NO.1 MAGAZINE FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS ITALIAN"
- Tuscany in winter brings shivers of delight – "Sure, it might be cold and rainy, but it's also the off-season, so the tourist spots are less crowded, and hotel prices and airfares are a bargain." – By Susan Spano, Reporting from Siena, Italy – 04:56 PM PDT, March 13, 2009 – Source: Travel section of the Los Angeles Times
- Chocolates in Tuscany – slideshow – Photo: Chris Warde-Jones for The New York Times – Source: Travel section of the New York Times
- Delectable Lucca – "Mark Bittman discusses his favorite restaurants and trattoria in Lucca, the Tuscan town in Italy." – Source: Travel section of the New York Times
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info About Cantine Aperte (31 May 2009) in Tuscany/Toscana and the rest of Italy , , dated Tuesday, May 5, 2009
- Info about the wine roads (Strade del Vino) of the Tuscany/Toscana Region of Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- Info About Transportation in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 21, 2009
- Info on tourist offices in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy , dated Tuesday, April 14, 2009
- Info on thermal spas/baths (terme) in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy , dated Tuesday, April 07, 2009
- Info about the coast of Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 31, 2009
- Info on ferries from/to Tuscany/Toscana, Italy , dated Tuesday, March 24, 2009
- Info on guides for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Info about airports in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- Info on restaurants/ristorante in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- Info on the "Top Ten" for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- Info on walks/walking in Toscana/Tuscany *, dated Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- Info about day trips in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy , dated Tuesday, February 03, 2009
- Info on 2009 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana (Tuscany) *, dated Tuesday, January 06, 2009
- Info on maps for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Friday, September 05, 2008
- Info on Destination Guides for Italy *, dated Wednesday, October 24, 2007
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 2 *, dated Tuesday, June 26, 2007
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 1 *, dated Tuesday, June 19, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event that you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 12 May 2009: martedì, 12 maggio 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Le ore del mattino hanno l'oro in bocca."
"The morning hours are the most precious of the day."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.