Here are some links for national, provincial, theme and water parks in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy:
- Parks, Nature Reserves and other Protected Areas in Tuscany – Source: welcometuscany – In English, Italian
- Parks.it – "The portal about parks in Italy" – In English, French, German, Italian
- Tuscany’s unique nature parks – "From the seaside to mountainous landscape" – by: Jennifer Mallegni – Source: turismo.intoscana.it – "SEASIDE • MOUNTAINS • COUNTRYSIDE • SPAS • CITIES" – In English, Italian
- Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Toscano
- Parco Nazionale dell'Arcipelago Toscano – In English, Italian
- Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Toscano – National Park Archipelago Tuscany – Source: National Parks section of ULTIMATELY ITALY – "Italy Travel Guide - Facts about Italy Tourism & Information on Tourist Destinations"
- Parco Nazionale delle Foreste Casentinesi
- Parco Nazionale delle Foreste Casentinesi – In English, Italian
- Parco Nazionale delle Foreste Casentinesi – Source: National Parks section of ULTIMATELY ITALY – "Italy Travel Guide - Facts about Italy Tourism & Information on Tourist Destinations"
- Parco Provinciale dei Monti Livornesi – Source: Parks.it – "The portal about parks in Italy" – In English, French, German, Italian
- Parco Regionale della Maremma – Source: National Parks section of ULTIMATELY ITALY – "Italy Travel Guide - Facts about Italy Tourism & Information on Tourist Destinations"
- Cavallino Matto – In Italian Only – Marina di Castagneto (LI)
- Acqua Village – In English, Italian
- Cecina (LI)
- Follonica (GR)
- Crocodile Acquapark – In Italian Only – Marciano Della Chiana (AR) – Source: Acquapark.it – [Guide to water parks in Italy]
- Tuscany Water Parks – Source: www.italy-hotels-holidays.co.uk – Zettagroup – "Italy Tourist Information"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 19 May 2009: martedì, 19 maggio 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Maggio regal gelsomini e rose. Allieta i bimbi e le future spose."
"May offers jasmine and roses. It cheers up little children and future brides."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.