Here are some links on walks/walking in Toscana/Tuscany:
- La Passeggiata - What is the Italian ritual Passeggiata all about? – By Martha Bakerjian, About.com – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Top 10 Places to Visit in Tuscany – "Hill Towns and Travel Attractions in Tuscany"
- Walk About Tuscany – Source: tripadvisor® – "get the truth. then go.™"
- A Walk Under the Tuscan Sun – Source: Everett Potter's TRAVEL REPORT
- Walking and Hiking in Italy – Pauline Kenny – Source: Travel Notes section of slow travel italy
- 36 Hours in Florence – By ONDINE COHANE – Published: July 16, 2010 – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Florence: Walking in a work of art – Harriet O'Brien – Saturday, 25 March 2006 – Source: TRAVEL section of THE INDEPENDENT
- How to Get Around Florence on the Cheap – By eHow Travel Editor – Source: eHowDo It Yourself Tours – "How To Do Just About Everything™"
- Lucca Walking Tour – Source: Italy - Do It Yourself Tours section of planetware – "Your Unlimited Travel Guide to the World™"
- The Passeggiata in Siena: Taking a Walk on the Slow Side – March 2006 – Source: TravelBlogs.com – "Stories, Advice and the Internet's Best Travel Blogs"
- Under the Tuscan sun - Doing the passoggia in Florence and Pisa – by actonsteve – Source: IgoUgo – "Travel Reviews You Can Trust"
- Coming soon
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on restaurants/ristorante in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- Info on the "Top Ten" for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- Info about day trips in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 03, 2009
- Info on 2009 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana (Tuscany) *, dated Tuesday, January 06, 2009
- Info on maps for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Friday, September 05, 2008
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 2 *, dated Tuesday, June 26, 2007
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 1 *, dated Tuesday, June 19, 2007
If anyone has any suggestions for other sites and links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request for further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Tuesday, 10 February 2009: martedì, 10 febbraio 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"In un corpo attivo -- lo spirito e piu vivo."
"In an active body the spirit is more alive."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.