Here are some links about day trips in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy: DAY TRIPS
- 36 Hours in Florence – By ONDINE COHANE – Published: July 16, 2010 – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Top Florence Day Trips – "Where to go near Florence, Italy" – By Martha Bakerjian, About.com – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Italy's Tuscany region offers breathtaking day trips – By Michael Abrams, Stars and Stripes Stripes European Travel, July 17, 2008 – Source: Stars and Stripes
- Wagon Wheels in Southern Tuscany - Planning Your Days – Henry Schulte (Pat and Henry) – Source: slow travel italy
- Car & Guide Day Trips in Tuscany – Source: In Italy™ Online
- Discover Tuscany: A Day Trip In Lucca – By: Maria Luce Cardelli – Source: streetdirectory.com
- Florence Day Trips – Source: Florence Tourist Guide section of Italy Heaven – "How, why, where and when"
- Tuscany Day Trips – Source: tripadvisor® – "get the truth. then go.™"
- Tuscany Days Out: Trips & Tours – Source: AngloINFO Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on restaurants/ristorante in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- Info on the "Top Ten" for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- Info on walks/walking in Toscana/Tuscany *, dated Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- Info on 2009 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana (Tuscany) *, dated Tuesday, January 06, 2009
- Info on maps for Tuscany (Toscana) *, dated Friday, September 05, 2008
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 2 *, dated Tuesday, June 26, 2007
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 1 *, dated Tuesday, June 19, 2007
If anyone has any suggestions for other sites and links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request for further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Tuesday, 3 February 2009: martedì, 3 febbraio 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"La bellezza e come un fiore -- presto nasce e presto muore."
"Beauty is like a flower -- nearly as soon as it's born, it dies."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.