Friday, June 01, 2007

Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for May, 2007 About, For or On Italy

(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 12 June 2007)

Here are the titles for my blog postings/entries for May About, For or On Italy:
+ = Blog entry has a "Sound clip". Please turn on the speakers on your PC.
* = Blog entry has been updated.

The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using Google .

Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.

The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming, considering a move or traveling to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are in the process of considering, have made the decision to move or travel to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.

These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I'll update the appropriate blog entry periodically.

I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline or starting point for an individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch.

I am open to suggestions and solicit comments from the readers of this blog entry for your feedback.

That's it for Friday, 1 June 2007: venerdì, 1 giugno 2007.

Ciao, Ben

Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.

Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.

"L'amore è padrone di tutte le arti."
"Love is master of all arts."

(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 12 June 2007)

No comments: