Here are some links about, for or on myths about Italy:
MYTHS ABOUT ITALY
- Common Myths and Misconceptions Regarding Italian Culture Fostered by Guidebooks – Posted on Thursday, March 20th, 2003 in Rebecca's Ruminations – "Rebecca Winke [Bagnoli]" – About Us" – Source: Found in the Blog on Brigolante Guest Apartments – "Agriturismo in Umbria – Assisi Vacation Rental" – In English, French, German, Italian
- Five myths about Italy – 6:02 a.m. EDT June 23, 2015 – – Source: Found in the Travel section of USA TODAY.COM – "Latest World and US News"
- Italian Folktales, Legends, Myths, Lores and Fairytales – "Every culture is blessed with many tales and legends. Here is a collection of folktales, legends, myths, lores and fairytales for you to read and enjoy" – "About Us: Share a Story " – Source: Italiansrus.com – "Home | About Us | News | Articles/Stories | Stores | Travel | Forum"– "Guide to Italy and Italian Culture" – In multiple languages
- Italian Myths and Legends – "Italy is not really famous for its dragons and fairies, is it? But ou may be surprised by how many legends and folk stories there are!" – Source: Found in the Language Learning Blog section on Pimsleur Approach – "Learn a Language Fast with Pimsleur Approach: The World Leader in Audio-Based Language Learning!"
- Italian Myths & Legends 101 – "" – Source: Italy101 – "It's your culture, dig in!" – "HOME | GAMES | REGIONS | CULTURE | ITALIAN SIM CARDS"
- Italian Myths and Truths – on June 3, 2013 – By [Author Archives] – Stana Ferrari - "Travel blogger around the globe, over 60 countries and counting." – Source: TRAVEL WITH STANITO – "Travel adventures and curiosities from the best places around the globe"
- My top 5 Italian stereotypes – Friday August 27, 2010 – All posts by – Marina – Source: Marina's Bloggariffic – "Diary of a Singaporean now living in Rome, Italy"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X
- Get Saucy: Debunking 5 Myths of Pasta, Italian-Style – on 12/05/13 at 07:15 PM – by Patricia Reilly – Source: epicurious – "Recipes, Menus, Cooking Articles & Food Guides"
- Italian Food: Myth Versus Reality – on Fri, 06/01/2012 - 00:00 – By Paolo Nascimbeni – Source: lifeinitaly.com – "Italy | Italy daily news, Weather, All you need to know about Italy"
- Italian Foods: Myths And Must Eats – "The most difficult part about dining in Italy is deciding which dish to choose out of the many delicious offerings on the menu. The country and food have become synonymous, but the country has much more to offer than pasta and tomato sauce (you’ll never hear the term spaghetti sauce in Italy). Italy is home to some of the most celebrated cuisines in the world. However, for those experiencing true Italian food for the first time, the menu may be surprising. While looking down the list of dishes, it becomes quickly apparent that there is no fettuccini alfredo, chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs, or greasy slices of thin crust pizza." – by Brittany Rock – "About Us" – Source: GoAbroad.com – "Study, Volunteer, Teach & Internships abroad"
- Italian Myths – Sunday, February 12, 2012 – Paolo Rigiroli – Source: Quatro Fromaggio and Other Disgraces on the Menu – "- Pretentiously fixing Italian food in North America -"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on Italian myths *, dated, Sunday, November 13, 2016
- Info about, for or on myths about Italy *, dated, Friday, July 10, 2015
- Info about, for and on the do's and don'ts of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Info on myths and misconceptions about Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 09, 2011
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH !
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 10 July 2015: mercoledi, 10 luglio 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Cavallo que corre non ha bisogno di sproni."
"Do not spur the willing horse."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.