Here are some links about, for or on Italian myths:
- 4 Italian Myths Debunked – "You’ve heard it said that “things sound better in Italian,” right? I have, for instance, stopped calling it “fruit salad” altogether. Because when I tell my family we’re having “macedonia” for dessert it sounds so much more intriguing. That romantic ideal that many Italophiles (including yours truly) have attached to the sound of Italian words for mundane things can also extend to the Italian stories we hear while we travel through the country. Even if there’s evidence to the contrary, it can be fun to believe stories that just sound good.Well-meaning tour guides or travel writers have perpetuated some Italian myths, perhaps because they didn’t do their homework or because they just like the sound of the myth. Well, I like truths, even if they come at the expense of something that sounds more romantic. So here are four Italian myths, and the truths they hide." – by: Jessica Spiegel – "ABOUT" – Source: Italy Explained – "TRAVEL GUIDE | STORE | BLOG | ABOUT | MAIL"
- Five myths about Italy – "Italy may well be the European destination most beloved by American travelers. But stereotypes and misconceptions persist about the country. So here are five myths about Italy that should be laid to rest." – 6:02 a.m. EDT June 23, 2015 – Everett Potter, Special for USA TODAY – "About Us" – Source: Found in the Travel section of USA TODAY.COM – "Latest World and US News"
- Italian Myths – "This article is about “Italian” products that don’t actually exist in Italy – true myths like Spaghetti with meatballs (an Italian-American creation), Caesar salad and Italian soda (successful inventions of Italian immigrants), Fettuccini Alfredo, Italian wedding soup and “Al fresco” dining (specific Italian items mistaken as traditional)." – by: Paolo Rigiroli – "About" – Source:Quatro Fromaggio and Other Disgraces on the Menu – "Fixing Italian food around the world"
- Italian Myths & Legends 101 – "While Italy has stolen lots of mythology from Greece (e.g. the Roman Gods and Goddesses are basically just renamed Greek Gods and Goddesses), one cannot deny that Italy itself has quite a few fascinating, sometimes funny legends and myths. Here, we will introduce some of them to you." – "" – "" – Source: Italy 101 – "It's your culture, dig in!"
- Mythology of Italy – "refers to the Mythology includes the myths of peoples living in Italy." – "About" – Source: Wikipedia – "The Free Encyclopedia" – In multiple languages
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- Air Conditioning Causes Sickness: Italian Myth or Fact? – "Category: Education - http://preparetoserve.com/ITALY" – Published on Mar 25, 2015 – by: Prepare to Serve!
- Italy in ww2 myths – "Not cowards, but victims of German scapegoats." – Published on May 28, 2016 – by: Manny Belgrano
- Meet the Myths Italian Myth – "Meet the Myths" is name of the project organised by Croatian nongovermental organisation "Ocean Znanja u RH". The project lasted 7 days during the May 2015 and gathered 35 young people from Spain, Romania, Poland, Latvia, Italy, Greece and Croatia. The project was organised as a part of programme Erasmus+ and financed by European Union. The project "Meet the Myths" was focused on learning about cultures of 7 countries through exploring their myths and legends, finding similarities and difference. This video is Theater Play done by Italian participants who were representing "Scambioeuropei"." – Published on Aug 2, 2015 – by: Ocean Znanja
- Mythology of Italy – "☆Video is targeted to blind users" – Published on Jan 2, 2016 – by: WikiAudio
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on Italian myths *, dated, Sunday, November 13, 2016
- Info about, for or on Italian stereotypes *, dated, Sunday, July 10, 2016
- Info about, for or on myths about Italy *, dated, Friday, July 10, 2015
- Info about, for and on the do's and don'ts of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Info on things to know before you go to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Info on myths and misconceptions about Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 09, 2011
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.