Here are some links about, for or on Italian icons:
- Pasta, Mozzarella and Tomato: 8 Famous Chefs, 3 Italian Icons – "Le Strade della Mozzarella event will celebrate a truly Italian trio: 8 chefs will express their philosophy using pasta, tomato and mozzarella. Here's how." – on March 31, 2015 – By Roberta Schira – Source: Fne DINING LOVERS – "the fine dining magazine for foodies by S.Pellegrino & AcquaPanna"
- Italian Icons: Neapolitan Babà – "With its unmistakable mushroom shape, apparently inspired by the dome of St.Sofia’s Church in Constantinople, the babà is an Italian delicacy you can't miss." – on May 19, 2015
- Italian icons – "The most famous sights in Italy" – "These are the unmistakable icons of Italy, images that are instantly recognized around the world." – Reid Bramblett – Source: reidsitaly.com – "travel beyond vacations ™"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- 5 Italian Fashion Icons before Fashion Icons Existed – Date posted: November 28, 2014 – Jonathan Bazzi, Art&Culture Contributor – Source: Swide – "The Dolce & Gabbana Luxury Magazine Online"
- Bella Donna: The Ultimate Italian Style Icons – "Most Fashionable Italian Women" – "About Us" – Source: Harper's BAZAAR – "Fashion Trends and Women's Fashion Shows"
- Bella Italia: Ten Icons of Italian Design – By Sophie Finney – "About Us" – Source: Found in the Italy Articles section – "Italy the best art, food, culture, travel" on The Culture Trip – "Global Food, Art, Culture, Travel Recommendations"
- Classic Italian Icons Covered In 60 Seconds: Rome, Florence & Pisa – "Well, that’s what it felt like by the end of it. In reality we only had about 3 days between all 3 cities so we didn’t fit in everything we wanted to see, but here’s a quick rundown of what we squished into a fun-packed family trip" – "Who Are We?" – "" – Source: Travel with Bender – "Uncovering the best family holidays"
- Italian Auto Icons – "TAKE OUR NEW WEBSITE FOR A TEST DRIVE" – "" – Source: web site – "Home CARS BIKES EVENTS CLUBS NEWS SHOPPING VIDEOS CONTACT"
- Italian icons – "" – " About Us" – Source: ITALIAN TRADITIONS – "LIVE THE BELPAESE"
- Italian Icons – "People, brands, products, art, culture … all things that represent Italy. " – "About Pinterest" – Source: Pinterest – "Join Pinterest to discover all the things that inspire you."
- Italian icons……… a photo quiz – "A lighthearted quiz to test your knowledge of some of the Italy’s best known ‘icons’. Answers at the bottom of the page." – On October 3, 2014 – "About Us" – Source: Found the section on Italy Travel Tours
- More Italian icons……… another photo quiz – On October 7, 2014
- Italian Design Icons – "4 April 2014. 22 February 2015." – Location: Triennale Design Museum in Milan, Italy – "History and Mission" – Source: Triennale di Milano – "" – In English, Italian
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- List of Best Cultural Icons of Italy – "This is a ranking list of cultural icons of italy. Only top dozen Best Cultural Icons of Italy, according to different criteria, are presented. The ranking is in particular based on the number of occurences of each cultural icon of italy in web pages, news, pictures and people votes in corresponding context." – "" – Source: MyTopDozen™ – "a ranking list aggregator"
- List of cultural icons of Italy – "The List of cultural icons of Italy is a list of links to potential cultural icons of Italy" – "" – Source: Wikipedia – "The Free Encyclopedia" – In multiple languages
- List of World Heritage Sites in Italy – "The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage Sites are places of importance to cultural or natural heritage as described in the UNESCO World Heritage Convention, established in 1972. Italy ratified the convention on June 23, 1978, making its historical sites eligible for inclusion on the list."
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on museums / musei in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Friday, August 10, 2012
- Info on automobile museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 09, 2011
- Info on museums (musei) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 02, 2011
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on museums (musei) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Info on museums in Tuscany / Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Info about buying tickets in advance for tourist attractions in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- Info on tourist information in Toscana / Tuscany, Italy *, date, Wednesday, October 27, 2010
- Info about, for or on things to do in Tuscany / Toscana *, dated, Wednesday, July 13, 2011
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 1 July 2015: mercoledi, 1 luglio 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Ancor le volpi, vecchie rimangono al lacchio."
"Even old foxes are caught in the snare."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.