Here are some links on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Sicilia AKA Sicily, Italy:
- Best of Sicily – "A guide to Sicilian travel ... and all things Sicilian." – "" – Source: web site – "Sicily Travel Gide - Best of Sicily Tours, Vacations, Hotels, Dining, Tourism, Culture, Books. Tablet-friendly for iPad and other devices."
- Come to Sicily...
» Why Sicily? 12 cultures in 1.
» Top 12 destinations in Sicily.
» Scenic Places & geography.
» Tours of Sicily & more.
» HOTELS and other lodging.
» Restaurants reviewed.
» Travel Faqs with real info.
» Sicily Airports - getting there.
» Airlines servicing Sicily.
» Travel Ideas for your visit.
» Sicily Maps - roads & cities.
» Sicily Weather forecasts, temperatures.
» Beaches in Sicily - a selected listing.
» Travel Services for unique experiences.
» Palermo - guide to Sicily's capital.
» Bed & Breakfasts, other accommodations.
» Guest Farms - country retreats (agriturismo).
» Villas in Sicily & how to find one.
» Golf courses & resorts.
» Sightseeing and touring in Sicily.
» Tour Guides listed by locality.
» Transportation - trains, buses, taxis.
» Sicily for Children - fun for families!
» Net & Mobile phone service in Italy.
» Cooking Classes around Sicily.
» Travel Guide Books reviewed.
» Sicilian Genealogy and family history.
» Travel Agent Resources and suggestions.
» Sicily Facts and figures.
- Palermo – ".Here's our list of private guides in Palermo, Italy. Viator only promotes tour guides with a professional license or tour guiding certificate, ensuring you have the best possible tour experience in Palermo. Depend on Viator's local experts to craft the perfect private tour, custom tour or shore excursion." – "About Us" – Source: Viator Private Tour Guides – "expert tour guides"
- SICILY – "Browse our collection of features on Sicily" – "" – Source: Found within the Destinations section of Condé Nast Traveller – "Luxury Travel Magazine | Travel Guides"
- The Best of Sicily – "For our insider's guide to the Italian island, Horatio Clare provides eight great reasons to visit, from the perfect beach to a spectacular helicopter flight over fiery Mount Etna." – Published 18 February 2013 – by Horatio Clare
- Insider's guide to Sicily – "Captivated by Sicily's mix of rich history, culture and world-class gastronomy, Huw and Rossella Beaugié explored every corner of the island. In 2002 they set up Think Sicily, an exclusive collection of luxury villas, and started to share their knowledge with other travellers. Their expertise and devotion has won Think Sicily a place in the top ten villa rental companies at the Readers' Travel Awards in 2007, 2009 and 2010. We asked them to share their wisdom with us..." – Published 17 February 2011 – Words by Hazel Lubbock
- The New Sicily – Published 13 October 2010 – by Lee Marshall
- Top Secret Sicily – "Everyone says that Sicily is not just like a country, but a continent all of its own. Stay at the best of its B&Bs and they'll act as portals to open up its dramatic, uncharted brilliance."' – Published 05 June 2013 – by Laura Fowler
- Sicily travel guide – "An insider's guide to Sicily, featuring the island's best hotels, restaurants, bars, shops, attractions and things to do, including how to travel there and around. . ." – By Lee Marshall, Telegraph Travel's Sicily expert. – Source: Found in the TRAVEL section – "PLAN WITH THE EXPERTS • BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE" – of The Telegraph – "Telegraph online, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Sicily – "Sicily Photographs, Museums, Attractions, Transportation" – Source:
In Italy™ Online – "Italy Holiday Planning | Best Lodging at the Lowest Guaranteed Prices | How to Put Together Your Itinerary"
- Sicily Travel Essentials - Visit the Mediterranean Island of Sicily – by Martha Bakerjian, Our Italy Travel Expert – Source: Found in the Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- Welcome to Sicilia.indettaglio.it! – "The whole Sicily in full details" – Source: web site – "Sicily in details: cities, tourism, foods, books, history, local products, traveling"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Maps & Directions to travel and enjoy Sicily. – "All maps of the Sicilian Provinces and the main cities of each Province. You can search even inside of each map for a city not listed in the navigation bar. Zoom in, zoom out or call for the street name if you have the exact address. Included are islands, hotel suggestions for the most cities and some of my pictures in Province order. Have fun !" – Source: Sicilian.Net – "Information about travel, touring and accommodation in Sicily"
- MAPS of Sicily (Italy) – "Top Destinations • Cities-Towns-Sites • Archeology • Castles • Emirates • Scenic Regions • Beaches • Weather • Nature Reserves • Wines • Olive Regions • Peoples of Sicily" – "(Names of major cities, nature reserves, islands and mountain ranges on these maps are links to descriptive pages.)" – Source: Best of Sicily – "A guide to Sicilian travel ... and all things Sicilian."
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SICILIA AKA SICILY
- Sicily – "also known as Dominion of Sicily, Mafia Island, Federated Italian State of Sicily, Free Federal State of Sticchio, Minchialand and home to the the Blacks of Europe, belongs to the independent republic of Italy, which is supposed having been seceded from Europe on 1491, just one year before Christopher Columbus discovered America. Having it been one year later, maybe Columbus would have been discovered Sicily and history would have been completely different, with United States of Italy at USA's place." – Source: Uncyclopedia – "the content-free encyclopedia that anyone can edit." – In multiple languages
- Weekend Getaways: 5 Sicilian destinations for all tastes – "From the Valley of Temples in Agrigento to the Baroque charm of Ragusa, Sicily has plenty of wonderful cities rich in history and art just waiting for you to visit. Here are 5 amazing Sicilian tours perfectly packaged for 48-hour weekends." – Date posted: May 8, 2015 – by Claudia Baroncelli, Swide's Junior Editor. – Source: Swide – "The Dolce & Gabbaha Luxury Magazine Online"
- Sicily: Live Weather Reports – "The latest and today's weather in Sicily, Italy updated regularly" – "Abut Us" – Source: Holiday-Weather.com – "Daily worldwide weather for your holiday"
- Sicily, Italy – Multiple Sicilian Cities listed – Source: italy-weather-and-maps.com – "maps and weather forecasts for all Italian regions and provinces"
- Weather in Sicily – "Sicily's Climate • Precipitation Map • Daylight Hours • Culinary Seasons" – Source: Best of Sicily – "A guide to Sicilian travel ... and all things Sicilian."
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Sicilia AKA Sicily, Italy *, dated,Sunday, June 14, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for the Marche region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Umbria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Basilicata, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Puglia AKA Apulia, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Calabria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, June T02, 2010
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- RELATED: SICILIA AKA SICILY
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Sicilia AKA Sicily, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 7, 2015
- Info about Sicilia (Sicily), Italy *, dated, Tuesday, February 06, 2007
- RELATED: TRAVEL
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 550+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Sunday, 14 June 2015: domenica, 14 giugno 2015
Today is my daughter's birthday. My wife and I wish her a very Happy and memorable one where she is living in Mexico.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Sicilian (dialect) proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Bòn tièmpu e màlu tièmpu nun nùra tutu u tièmpu."
"Neither good nor bad weather lasts forever."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.