Here are some links about, for or on shopping in and around Perugia, Italy:
SHOPPING IN AND AROUND PERUGIA
- MISFERO CENTRI COMMERCIALE – Location: Strada Ferrini n. 42 – Località Ponte S. Giovanni - Perugia – Contact numbers: Telefono 075/59731 - Fax 075/5990748 – Source: web site – ""
- Perugia Shopping – By Rebecca Winke, Innkeeper, Blogger, and Travel Writer – By Martha Bakerjian, Our Italy Travel Expert – Source: Found within the Perugia Vacation Planning and Travel Information subsection in the Italy Travel section on About.com – "Our Story"
- Perugia Shopping – "Perugia, Italy, is not particularly known for shopping. Still, you will find some good bargains and interesting shops in Perugia. tripwolf helps you find the best shops in Perugia. Below we listed the best shopping deals, markets, outlets and shopping centers in Perugia according to tripwolf's travel community." – "" – Source: tripwolf – "your travel guide" – "Trusted travel information for more than 50,000 destinations" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish which is indicated by 2 letter country codes that are located on the left side of the web page
- Perugia Shopping Tour, Perugia – "Perugia offers a wide range of shopping, featuring something for everyone. From fashionable boutiques to authentic local shops, shopping in Perugia is a pleasant activity. The following tour will lead you to some of the city’s best places to shop" – "Author: leticia" – "About Us" – Source: GPSmycity.com® – "Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost."
- Shopping – "" – Source: inperugia.com – "THE PERFECT CITY FOR STUDENTS" – "This is your guide to Perugia" – "Before Perugia • Arrival & Survival • Daily Life • Food & Drinks • Events & Tourism • About"
- Shopping Centres in Perugia – "" – "" – Source: VISIT PERUGIA – "is a new Tourist information portal at 360 ° about Perugia and Umbria that will help you explore this magnificent area; a region and a city unique in the world that will make you fall in love with and live an unforgettable experience! Events and manifestations, museums, exhibitions, organized tours, sports, nightlife, the best facilities, restaurants, bars and pubs ... all this is VisitPerugia.com, the point of reference online for those who want to plan their vacation in Perugia and in Umbria!"
- Tips on shopping in Perugia – " Discover the main shopping streets and squares in Perugia. A virtual stroll past some of the city's smartest shop windows." – Source: PERUGIA Online ® – "Tourist Guide, Hotels, Restaurants, and map of the city of Perugia, Umbria" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish which is indicated by country flags that are located on the left side of the web page OR "You can Select Language from a list of 19 languages in a pull-down menu which is located on the top right side of the web page"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Factory Outlets in Perugia – "" – "About Us" – Source: Factory Outlets Italy – "Welcome to Factory Outlets Italy, your online guide to all the best bargains in Italy"
- Outlet Stores in Umbria – "Unlike Le Marche and Tuscany, Umbria really doesn’t have a great deal of outlet stores apart from the specific ones listed below. All shops are generally closed on Sundays unless otherwise indicated." – "" – Source: umbrian travel – "History • Local Tourist Offices • Important Links • Contact • Travel Umbria Store • Map of Umbria • How to Reach Umbria • Weather • Photos"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SHOPPING IN UMBRIA
- Food and Produce Markets in Umbria – "Where to find the freshest local produce: find out which days of the week the market comes to the towns and villages of Perugia and Terni..." – "" – Source: Angloinfo® – "the global expat network" – UMBRIA – "Life in Umbria, in English!"
- Shopping in Umbria – "What to Buy in Picturesque Umbria" – on Fri, 06/01/2012 - 00:00 – Submitted by ancos – Source: lifeinitaly.com – "Italy | Italy daily news, Weather, All you need to know about Italy"
- SHOPPING IN ITALY
- Factory Outlets Italy – "Welcome to Factory Outlets Italy, your online guide to all the best bargains in Italy" – "About Us" – Source: web site
- A Guide to Shopping in Italy for Hedonists and Bargain Lovers – "Italy is a shoppers heaven with something for everyone. The country is so stylish that even the cheap bargain stuff is chic. Let's start with a warning though. You must be aware when shopping in Italy that prices get marked up in tourist areas and also that there are a lot of things for sale that have been made in China or are knock-offs of well-known labels and designers, so keep your wits about you. Here are some tips" – Source: Found in the TRAVEL section of made-in-italy.com – "The Excellence of Italian Products"
- Outlets in Italy – "your guide to outlets, shopping centers and shopping tours in Italy" – "Outlets per regions" – Source: web site – "Find your nearest outlet! [You can search: by Name or by using the pull down labelled menus: District, Region, Brand, Select Category" – In English, Italian
- Where to Find Italy’s Best Outlet Malls – May 9, 2011 – "blog: About Us" – Source: Found within the Author Archive | Walks of Italy blog of the Walks of Italy – "Experience Italy. Take Walks!" – "About Us"
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- Flash Mob at Shopping Center, Brass Ensemble, Perugia, Italy – "Music Surprise: Flash Mob at "Collestrada" shopping center, Perugia (Italy)" – Published on May 18, 2014 – Billi Brass
- Perugia, in Umbria, Italy – " Perugia, the main city of Umbria, Italy, offers many attractions including lively pedestrian lanes, palaces, art by native son Perugino, an underground city created in the foundations of a Renaissance palace, several universities, excellent hotels and restaurants. Perugia's location in central Umbria is surrounded by other historic towns easily reached by train, bus or car. While nearby Tuscany is more famous, this region of Umbria is a traveler's delight. We take you inside the cathedral and walk the little lanes that lead from one piazza" – Published on Jun 30, 2014 – denniscallan
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Venezia AKA Venice, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Bologna, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Napoli AKA Naples, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Torino AKA Turin, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Milano AKA Milan, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Roma AKA Rome *, dated, Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Firenze AKA Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- RELATED: SHOPPING
- Info on outlets in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 26, 2009
- Info About Shopping in Italy *, dated,Tuesday, October 03, 2006
- Info on Outlets and Shopping in Italy *, dated, Friday, November 25, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 10 June 2015: mercoledi, 10 giugno 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"I Che c’è c’è."
"What there is, there is."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.