Here are some links about, for or on romantic Italian phrases:
ROMANTIC ITALIAN PHRASES
- 25 Romantic Italian Phrases (or How to Melt Your Lover’s Heart) – – by – "ABOUT" – Source: Iceberg PROJECT – "EXPLORE THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE"
- 100 Ways to Say 'I Love You' in Italian – "Italian Terms of Love, Affection, and Endearment" – By Michael San Filippo, Italian Language Expert – Source: Found in the Italian Language section on About.com – "Our Story"
- Italian Love Phrases – "You don’t need to spend money to learn Italian in Italy to memorize the following Italian love phrases. We do recommend you spend money on candles, chocolate, red wine, red roses and champagne when using the Italian love sayings below." – Source: web site – "Sweep your Italian girlfriend off her feet with these extensive list of Italian love phrases and romantic Italian phrases"
- Romantic Italian Phrases – "Surprise that Special Person in your Life" – Source: Importance of Italian – "Importance of Italian Language – Why it’s Important to Learn Italian"
- Romantic Italian phrases, Italian love quotes and their English translations. – "" – by Marcus Ruhl – Source: ROMALIFE-ROMEITALY.COM – "Discover Insider Tips, get the best prices for tours, rentals and hotels in Rome Italy."
- Short Romantic phrasesShort Romantic phrasesShort Romantic phrases
- Long Italian love quotes
- Medium Italian phrases
- Italian love quotes for the unlucky
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Italian Love Wall Quotes and Decals – "" – "Italian Wall Quotes and Decals" – "" – Source: wisedecor – "Decorative Wall Lettering to Personalize Your World"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Italian words or phrases that do not translate directly into English *, dated, Wednesday, November 05, 2014
- Info on strange / weird Italian expressions or idioms or sayings *, dated, Wednesday, October 08, 2014
- Info about medical and dental phrases and terminology used in Italy *, dated,Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated, Tuesday, August 15, 2006
* = Blog entry has been updated.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 550+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 17 June 2015: mercoledi, 17 giugno 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"A tutti non si adatta una sola scarpa."
"The same shoe does not fit every foot."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.