Here are some links about, for or on dog parks in Italy:
DOG PARKS / OFF-LEASH AREAS
- BACKGROUND / INFORMATION
- Top 10 Off-Leash Dog Parks in Italy – "There are few things in life a dog loves more than running off-leash with his canine comrades. No matter where you live, or are headed in Italy, we can help you find an off-leash dog park nearby. We’ll even give you the scoop on poop bag and water availability." – Source: Bring Fido – "Speak to a Pet Friendly Travel Expert | 877-411-FIDO"
- CITY / REGION
- FIRENZE / FLORENCE
- Firenze for Dog Friendly Florence – "Florence is a wonderful and magical place to visit. As with most of Italy, the locals just love dogs and I was welcomed everywhere I went, except for the museums of course! Now I only stayed two nights in Florence on my last visit to Italy, however I do have some nice tips about enjoying the city with your pooch." – July 31, 2012 – By Maggie – Source: Wag the DogUK – "a dog wagging view of the world . . ."
- Florence, Italy Dog-Friendly City Guide – "We focus on listing places that welcome well-behaved dogs, regardless of size! (see below)***" – Source: DogFriendly.com® – "see above quote"
- ROMA / ROME
- Rome Italy Off Leash Dog Parks – "Click here for Rome Italy off leash dog parks." – Source: DogsRKings – "Rome Italy Free Directory For Dogs, K9, Pets, Canines, Doggies & Puppies "
- Travel to Italy with your dog: A walk through Parco della Villa Borghese – Sunday, January 16, 2011 – Posted by To Dog With Love AKA Diane and Rocco – Source: To Dog With Love – "About Us"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- HARD COPY OR INTERACTIVE
- Dogs ( Pets ) in Italy – date unknown – By Kelli Ohrtman – Source: lifeinitaly.com – "Italy | Italy daily news, Weather, All you need to know about Italy"
- Dog Park Behavior and Etiquette Tips. – " Dog parks are becoming more popular all across the United States. They range in size and design but all share the same purpose: to provide a place where dogs can run freely off-leash and socialize with other dogs. Although they’re not for everyone, dog parks can benefit both people and their pets. Read on to find out if a trip to the dog park is right for you and your dog as well as what to do before you visit and once you’re there" – Source: WebMD® – "About WebMD"
- Italy Dog Travel Guide – "DogFriendly.com® since 1998 has published world-wide pet travel guides for people with dogs of all sizes & breeds. Our City Guides (select a city below) show Italy pet-friendly hotels and other attractions" – Source: DogFriendly.com® – "since 1998 has published world-wide pet travel guides for people with dogs of all sizes & breeds. City Guides show pet-friendly hotels, attractions such as tours, stores & historical sites, campgrounds, parks & off-leash parks, beaches, patio dining, skiing and more. Also view FREE listings , highway guides, our blog, or our dog travel books/ebooks. Join Our Newsletter and find out about everything dog-friendly"
- Pet Passport Italy – "European Union regulations for taking a pet dog, cat or ferret to Italy from within the EU, from rabies free countries or from countries with a low incidence of rabies." – "About" – Source: PetTravel.com – "Worldwide travel resources for pets"
- Pets in Italy – "" – blogger: Fiona Tankard – Source: web site – " I started this blog to help homeless animals in Italy and to help non Italian pet owners owners and visitors too. I know that it can sometimes be hard being an animal lover in Italy. You can be thought of as ‘un po’ eccentrica’ as my last neighbour dubbed me, and as for having animals in the house – well, say no more ! . . ."
- Tips for Traveling with Dogs or Cats to Italy – "How to Bring Your Dog or Cat to Italy" by Martha Bakerjian – Source: Found in the Italy Travel and Safety Tips within the Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- Travel Italy with Your Dog – "Italy may be the best place in the world to travel with your dog" – January 7, 2014 – by Miss Massa – Source: Untamed Travel – "About"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO
- Info on dog beaches (spiagge per cani) in Toscana/Tuscany, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, January 11, 2012
- Info about pets in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, October 07, 2009
- Info about Moving Pets to Italy *, dated Friday, April 14, 2006
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 4 June 2014: mercoledi, 4 giugno 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"La vita non è che un sogno."
" Life is but a dream."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.