Here are some links about things NOT to do when in Italy:
THINGS NOT TO DO WHEN IN ITALY
- 7 Things NOT to do in Italy – May 5, 2013 –by Julie Bowman – Source: Found in the Pure Travel blog – "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." – of Pure Travel – "About"
- Ten Things Not to Do in Florence, Italy – Robin Thornley, Demand Media – Source: Found in the Travel Tips portion within the TRAVEL section of USA TODAY – "Latest World and US News"
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy – January 07, 2013 at 12:55:32 PM EST – Posted by Eva Sandoval – Source: Fodor's Travels – "About Us"
- Things Not to Do in Italy… – 01/18/2013 – Author: Peggy Crippen – Source: PCS Italy – "Tips for Military Families Moving to Vicenza, Italy"
- Be Safe Traveling in Italy: Twelve Things Not to Do – "Tourists traveling on their own in Italy need an open mind, a few phrases of Italian, a little common sense and a healthy dose of caution." – Corbitt Nesta – "Learn more" – Source: suite.io – "Share your stories, connect with the people and topics you care about."
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Things That Should Not Be Done In Italy – Stay Safe! – Updated: March 7, 2014 – Jolie – Source: Travel via Italy – "Where to go in Italy – Best places to visit in Italy"
- Top 10 Mistakes Tourists Make in Italy – "What Not to Do on Your Italian Vacation" – by Martha Bakerjian – Source: Found within the Italy Travel and Safety Tips in thr Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- Tourist Alert! 10 Things NOT To Do When in Rome – 10 March 2012 – Posted by: ryanaimclear – Source: TRAVELDUDES – "For Travelers, By Travelers!"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- Italian Culture Tips: What not to do – "Category: People & Blogs" – Published on Jul 27, 2015 – by: Prepare to Serve!
- 5 THINGS you should NOT do in Italy, plus sketches (with Dannie Zac) – "First of all, sorry for my terrible pronunciation! I didn't know I sounded like that while speaking English... I don't even think that's English...Second, hope you enjoyed anyway!"– Published on Jul 22, 2013 – by: Mirokia
- Steve's Travel Tips 3- What not to do in Italy – "Ever wonder what you should NOT do when going to Italy? Steve has the answers. Get travel advice and hear the insightful commentary of Steve Perillo, CEO of Perillo Tours one of the most popular tour providers from America to Italy for over 65 years." – Published on Sep 28, 2012 – by steveperillotips
- X – "" – MMM DD, YYYY – by: X
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for and on the do's and don'ts of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Info on things to know before you go to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Info on fun and interesting facts about Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 05, 2014
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Thursday, 19 June 2014: giovedi, 19 giugno 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Dimmi con chi vai, e ti dirò chi se."
"Tell me the company you keep, and I'll tell you what you are."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.