Here are some links on fun and interesting facts about Italy:
FUN AND INTERESTING FACTS
- FUN FACTS
- 50 Italy Fun Facts – "Did I miss any? Do you have any to add to the list? Tell me in the comments!" – Source: my mélange – "Savor. Italy. France."
- Fun Facts About Italy – "Here are 101 fun facts that you might not know about Italy, its people, and its history:" – Source: Found under Potpourri within the Lifestyle section of lifeinitaly.com – "Italy | Italy daily News, Weather, All you need to know about Italy"
- Funny Facts About Italy... – Friday, June 21, 2013 – blogger: Amy – Source: Via Fontanelle – "Our US Army Life in the Trenches of Italy"
- Italy Facts for Kids – "Country Facts" – Source: Science Kids – "Fun science & technology for kids!"
- Italy's fun facts – "Interesting and fun facts about Italy" – Source: Italy-Facts.net – "Italy facts and information"
- INTERESTING FACTS
- 62 Interesting Facts About . . . Italy – "RANDOM FACTS AND INTERESTING TRIVIA FOR THE CURIOUS MIND" – Source: Found in the RANDOM FACTS section of RANDOM HISTORY – "Random History and Word Origins for the Curious Mind" – "About Us"
- Interesting facts about Italy – "" – Source: Found in the Italy Travel & Culture Guide section of Eupedia – "European travel and history"
- Italy Facts – "Interesting Facts for Kids" – Source: kids-world-travel-guide.com – "This family travel guide is based on a unique travel guide concept: It is written and maintained by children and parents for children and their parents and shall give you great tips and advice for your family holidays around the world which includes a child’s perspective of the world"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Fact on Italy - Answers to Facts about Italy before you Travel – "Fact on Italy. Get your facts about Italy straight before you travel. What kind of money do they use in Italy? Can you use credit cards and traveler's checks? Who can you phone if your credit card is stolen? Who is the leader of Italy? What countries share a border with Italy? What type of government exists today?" – Source: The Travel Italy Grapevine – "Your Food, Culture and Travel Guide"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- 8 FACTS MOST AMERICANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT ITALY – "Did you know this facts about Italy?? Let me know with a comment!" – "THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW. EVERYTHING COMES FROM MY EXPERIENCES AND MY KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT AWARE OF WHAT CHANGED THROUGH THE YEARS." – Published on Feb 24, 2016 – by: vvwonderland
- Italy: 12 Fun Facts about Italian History, Traditions and Cuisine – "Italy – incredible European country, which attracts visitors with diverse tastes: superb fashion shows, world’s best resorts, exciting travel destinations, delicious cuisine, which reaches far beyond pizza and pasta, and finally, citizens with unusual but fun traditions and outlook on like. The regions of Italy are unique and have their own charm, so even visiting several of them (20 in total), one won’t be able to stay that he/she knows everything about Italy. The more you explore Italy, the more interesting things you find about Italy’s life, cuisine, traditions, ideals, language and culture. In this interactive video presentation of facts for kids and adults we have reviewed such unusual things about the country:" – Published on Feb 14, 2016 – by: Datacube: awesome facts and interesting top lists
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for and on the do's and don'ts of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Info on things to know before you go to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Info on fun and interesting facts about Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 05, 2014
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are / were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH !
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 5 February 2014: mercoledi, 5 febbraio 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Chi non fa, non falla."
"He who does nothing makes no blunders"
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.