Here are some links on interesting things or facts about, for or on Italy:
- 50 Italy Fun Facts – by: Robin Locker Lacey – Source: my melange – "Savor. Italy. France."
- 62 Interesting Facts About . . .Italy – "" – Source: RANDOM FACTS – "Random Facts and Interesting Trivia for the Curious Mind"
- Facts On Italy – "Here are some interesting facts about Italy, its cultural, politics, people and most talked about "mafia"" – Source: Buzzle.com® – "Intelligent Life on the Web"
- Fast Facts about Italy Tips – "Read these 26 Fast Facts about Italy Tips tips to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser." – Source: Found under the Italian Tips section of LifeTips – "Move Up in Life" – In English, Italian, Spanish
- Fun Facts About Italy – ". . . , Bet You Didn't Know!" – Source: lifeinitaly..com – "Italy | Italy daily news, Weather, All you need to know about Italy"
- Interesting facts about Italy – "Did you know these interesting facts about Italy?" – Source: costasur.com – "Where are you going next?" – "Have you decided where you're going?" – In multiple languages
- Italy Facts – "Interesting Italy Facts for Kids" – Source: kids-world-travel-guide.com – "A World Travel Guide for Kids and Parents"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 16 May 2012: mercoledì, 16 maggio 2012
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Ars longa, vita brevis"
"art is long, life is short"
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.